There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Hope the Seahawks get beat by the Texans and that the Seahawks ding them up like they did to us. Texans will be tired when playing us. We need some more time to gel.

I hope both teams knock each other the f**k out

So far, Panthers and Niners lost their following games after playing those CAWK lovers... Jaguars are next (they suck anyhow). I expect that trend to continue onto next week when Texans come to the Stick for a beat down.

JJ Watt's legs might come off after chasing around wicket and Kap (back to back)... when they play us Watt's heart might explode by the 4th quarter.

We get to see Ed Reed/Anquan Boldin get to battle each other (epic)!
[ Edited by LVJay on Sep 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Hope the Seahawks get beat by the Texans and that the Seahawks ding them up like they did to us. Texans will be tired when playing us. We need some more time to gel.

I hope both teams knock each other the f**k out

So far, Panthers and Niners lost their following games after playing those CAWK lovers... Jaguars are next (they suck anyhow). I expect that trend to continue onto next week when Texans come to the Stick for a beat down.

JJ Watt's legs might come off after chasing around wicket and Kap (back to back)... when they play us Watt's heart might explode by the 4th quarter.

We get to see Ed Reed/Anquan Boldin get to battle each other (epic)!

They will. I remember HOU playing vs us in last year's preseason when they injured Brandon Jacobs. They were going at us and kept Schaub in the entire half in only week 2. They viewed that preseason game as a measuring stick game and I know they will vs SEA with Ed Reed saying that this could be a Super Bowl preview. Both teams try to play physically and it will be a fight. HOU will be spent by the time they make the trip out here
This game should be a classic stop the run and run the ball type of game. This is easier said then done but if we stop Foster and Tate, we should be able to to contain their offense. And you guys know how Gore performs on a night game at home
We haven't lost a single primetime home game under Harbaugh yet. -If I'm correct, we're like 4-0 (Steelers, Lions, Hawks, Bears). -Beyond those two games in Seattle, we play exceptionally well under the night lights.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The TDs without an interception is impressive, granted. But yes, I expected CK to have a blowout or two by now with more than 3 TD passes. Didn't expect the same crap at WR though...injuries I mean, not players.

When things do not go the way we expect them to go, it does create some interesting questions.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it's EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that Houston will beat SEA & SF in back to back weeks, like a .002% chance of happening.

so hopefully they get their W at home

I never did understand statistical calculations very well.

Apparently, you have a better grasp than of them than I do.

We are 2-2 with 12 games to go. What formula should I use to calculate the possible combinations of our regular season record?

Thank you, and I am only half joking.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The TDs without an interception is impressive, granted. But yes, I expected CK to have a blowout or two by now with more than 3 TD passes. Didn't expect the same crap at WR though...injuries I mean, not players.

When things do not go the way we expect them to go, it does create some interesting questions.

Especially if you are bored and looking for something to do other than clean the garage!
nm
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 28, 2013 at 10:46 PM ]
didn't really trip off how 3 different running backs scored TDs for us earlier this week......i know some will hate on Boobie's TD. But I'm looking forward to him running the ball...hopefully in Blowouts when we are resting Gore, and not having Hunter run heads up with LBers..just to run out the clock.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
didn't really trip off how 3 different running backs scored TDs for us earlier this week......i know some will hate on Boobie's TD. But I'm looking forward to him running the ball...hopefully in Blowouts when we are resting Gore, and not having Hunter run heads up with LBers..just to run out the clock.

You talking about RB'S. 1 player im exited to see is Marcus Lattimore . I know he wont play this season but i fell that he will be HUGE for the 49ers in the FUTURE.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
34-13 Niners
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Dixon has been a completely different player this year! Very decisive and going N/S. Glad they kept the guy.
will Staley play?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
will Staley play?
My guess is yes