There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Kap is only as good as his receivers. Williams, Moore and Osgood are going to do it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

bowman always sounds like he's about to cry.

Maaa we jut when out and we play Fooball maaa foobouall.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 76Razor:

LMFAO @ the Texan face palm...

lol

Lol, yeah the Texans facepalm is awesome.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

bowman always sounds like he's about to cry.

Maaa we jut when out and we play Fooball maaa foobouall.

lollll
S
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Football is a TEAM sport. I am sure we all know that. It takes more than one mistake to lose a game, not one person. Yes....I understand some are more critical than the others, but still it takes more than one mistake/person to lose a game. So we can't put the blame on ANY loss on one person.

Have you ever seen jose cortez? He's no vinatary lol yeah ok forgot how to spell adams last name lmao

Scarcasm lol cortez, wanted to break tvs and punch walls watching him kick for us
Does anyone know what Vernon was saying after his TD? I couldn't read his lips well enough. Was is directed at Harbaugh?
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Does anyone know what Vernon was saying after his TD? I couldn't read his lips well enough. Was is directed at Harbaugh?

Good question. This forum has plenty of astute posters, draftniks, capologists, we need a solid lip reader. There are a lot of times where I wonder what the players said.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Good question. This forum has plenty of astute posters, draftniks, capologists, we need a solid lip reader. There are a lot of times where I wonder what the players said.

I find the passion that Vernon was playing with very interesting. The guy is out there on one leg and scoring TD's.

From the upper deck, it looks like he was saying "THEY LOOOVE TO HATE ME!!!!" or something like that.