There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by darkknight49:
To be fair, Kap ended on a high note with that completion to VD. Best throw of the night.

True that. I just want the kid to get his confidence back. He's easily the most talented QB in the league. We need the 2012 Kap.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Oct 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM ]
I think what all of us are saying is that we hope this isn't an indication that when we HAVE to pass in a game, CK won't be able to get it done like he did vs. Green Bay. Hopefully, these visual (and statistical) stinkers are just anomalies.

At some point, CK is going to have to return to form where he's making plays AND protecting the ball for the most part. While he did almost throw an interception on one of his first passes, overall he did better at protecting the ball. Hopefully when we need it, his playmaking returns and is coupled with that.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think what all of us are saying is that we hope this isn't an indication that when we HAVE to pass in a game, CK won't be able to get it done like he did vs. Green Bay. Hopefully, these visual (and statistical) stinkers are just anomalies.

At some point, CK is going to have to return to form where he's making plays AND protecting the ball for the most part. While he did almost throw an interception on one of his first passes, overall he did better at protecting the ball. Hopefully when we need it, his playmaking returns and is coupled with that.

It will be. I have no doubt about it and we will be unstoppable!
If you were wondering what Texans fans were thinking as Schaub broke the pick-6 record, here ya go:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102312&page=5
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Sh** my wife is always commenting about him letting his nuts hang. No jock strap or something. I am like WTF! The game is on pay attenTion to that

Fair enough, though. I mean, if I was watching Woman's Basketball then I'd just be looking for the cutest girls or the ones that were stacked. So it's not surprising that females are watching to check out these guys junks.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
If you were wondering what Texans fans were thinking as Schaub broke the pick-6 record, here ya go:

Read a few pages, that was entertaining, don't blame them for wanting to bench him after the Pick 6, exaggeration, but not after 3rd INT.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Read a few pages, that was entertaining, don't blame them for wanting to bench him after the Pick 6, exaggeration, but not after 3rd INT.

I love feasting on the tears of other fans.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

I love feasting on the tears of other fans.

Originally posted by 76Razor:

LMFAO @ the Texan face palm...
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

lol
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

lol

dont' know what game u guys watched, kap looked fine

he barely missed VD on a bomb down the sideline....he threw a great pass to boldin that boldin played wrong....i thought the pass to jon baldwin was on the money as well but he couldn't make the catch in bounds...and he had the pass to vernon davis down the middle in redzone that was unreal placement
Originally posted by iLL49er:

he barely missed VD on a bomb down the sideline....he threw a great pass to boldin that boldin played wrong....i thought the pass to jon baldwin was on the money as well but he couldn't make the catch in bounds...and he had the pass to vernon davis down the middle in redzone that was unreal placement

There were definitely a handful of passes that looked great but ended up on the turf. It's a shame but I'm so elated with that win that I can't bring myself to care all that much.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by iLL49er:

There were definitely a handful of passes that looked great but ended up on the turf. It's a shame but I'm so elated with that win that I can't bring myself to care all that much.

seems there's a lot of hate on how kap played...i thought he played well, the stats don't reflect it due to some good psases that were missed