There are 218 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Our pass D was great today. Our run D

The run D was fine, especially considering that Willis was out. Foster is a great RB, Houston run-blocks as well as anyone in the NFL, that they kept him to under 100 yards is a victory in itself. People always got to find some s**t to nit-pick.

"Kap had more commercials than completions tonight"
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM ]
Vern was running 3/4 speed all night. He should not play until he can go 100%'
I never doubt Gore. He is the best player we have had in the past 10+ years. He always comes and plays hard no matter what. He loves the 49ers. So happy so see him succeed. We need to get him his ring!!!!
Our D was ok. Jerod Eddie made an impact --- why not play him before?

Our pass rush was ineffective.

Our offense was putrid. Thank god for Frank.
Was expecting at least one sack from Lemonier, oh well.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Vern was running 3/4 speed all night. He should not play until he can go 100%'
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Our D was ok. Jerod Eddie made an impact --- why not play him before?

Our pass rush was ineffective.

Our offense was putrid. Thank god for Frank.

Everything you post is terrible.

Stop it.
The secondary played lights out. There was not a lot of pressure from the D-line so the DB's did and awesome job.
34-3 and its gloom and doom lol
Good team win! Enjoy it & move on to next week. Go 49ers!
Didn't even seem like a game. 49ers just destroyed the Texans.
Baldwin is huge and we need to get him the ball
They got the number of penalties under control this game. The timing was till bad as a few came one third down. But overall a positive. And kaepernick looks meh but he also only attempted 15 passes. Didn't really need to pass at all.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
They got the number of penalties under control this game. The timing was till bad as a few came one third down. But overall a positive. And kaepernick looks meh but he also only attempted 15 passes. Didn't really need to pass at all.
No we didn't
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Our pass D was great today. Our run D

The run D was fine, especially considering that Willis was out. Foster is a great RB, Houston run-blocks as well as anyone in the NFL, that they kept him to under 100 yards is a victory in itself. People always got to find some s**t to nit-pick.
Houston finished with 130 yards rushing, and 4.4 yards per carry; while I was watching, it felt like they had about 200 yards and 6 yards a carry. I think they broke off a few semi-large runs (like 3 runs in the neighborhood of 15-20 yards) which gave the illusion that they were tearing it up all night. In reality, I think it was a handful of medium runs and a bunch of nothing beyond that.
Originally posted by jrg:
Didn't even seem like a game. 49ers just destroyed the Texans.

yup