There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by LVJay:
Our pass D was great today. Our run D

The run D was fine, especially considering that Willis was out. Foster is a great RB, Houston run-blocks as well as anyone in the NFL, that they kept him to under 100 yards is a victory in itself. People always got to find some s**t to nit-pick.
I don't think Dorsey got hurt. Looked like he was just taking his time to get up cause the game was over. Still no idea why they didn't just kneel it.
Wow, Bowman's got some big guns for arms.
we survived hell week and he will be doing better week by week keep running and then keep passing score in red zone we'll be ok. defense been playing lights out all season. offense finally helped them fully for 2 weeks in a row
Originally posted by Fourplay:
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
I don't understand why we don't use Vernon like Jimmy Graham??? Who cares about LMJ touches

Jimmy Graham can't be duplicated....

Watch the clearance he gets when he dunks over the crossbar.
Damn it feels good
Frank has heart.
How long will it take for VD to come back to full speed? Maybe keep him out till after the bye week.
Originally posted by deepniner:
How long will it take for VD to come back to full speed? Maybe keep him out till after the bye week.

Not sure, but his presence alters the opponent's defensive scheme as they can't just key on Boldin.

He caught a long TD pass today?
I can't believe I thought Gore was done...
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
we survived hell week and he will be doing better week by week keep running and then keep passing score in red zone we'll be ok. defense been playing lights out all season. offense finally helped them fully for 2 weeks in a row
Main thing we didn't turn it over go 3 and out all night and put the defense in bad field position
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:

Clearly looked like he wasnt running full speed.
this keeps kaep working and we get to watch.. go niners!
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:

Even on that play he was visibly slower though, it was only a TD because he got so open. He is healthy enough to contribute...but he is clearly not 100%
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]