There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What is up with these injuries? Seriously, when you have THIS many injuries, you start to ponder just exactly how these guys are being trained, what the strength and conditioning coaches are doing, if they are over doing it in practice...etc, this really isn't normal at all.
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Where has anyone given him credit? Quote them because that's been quite the opposite. People have been saying that the play calling has been extremely conservative which it has. If anything the play calling has been crap which is clearly controlled by Kap right?

Stop feedin the Troll.

Clearly you haven't read the thread. I've seen so many excuses for Kaep I wonder if the is a Kaep fan page and not the 49ers page.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
This group we have reminds me of the 2011 Niners with all the take aways.

Feels so much better having Brock in the lineup instead of Asomugha.
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
KAP BROKE TRIPLE DIGITS!

Go home, loser.

Seriously. How is this dude allowed to troll so hard? If I say the name of the one who should not be named, I could be banted...

Same stuff as last year just different people.
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
As ALL of you Kap Bashers have been saying ... what say thee now; score board reads 31-3

It's not bashing it's the truth he's looked awful for 3 weeks now. 1 pass doesn't really change much. He's 6/15 and benefiting from frank and s**tty shaub

This. x2

Agreed. And this is what bothers me about some of the fans on this site. They are way too unrealistic and want to give Kaep all the credit tonight, but our D was EVERYTHING tonight. 24 points off 4 turnovers. Kaep for the most part was a non factor.

Nobody is giving him credit, we are just tired of hearing you non stop b***h about how bad he sucks in a game where he threw sixteen god damn passes! You and a few others are clearly only here to complain about Kap and piss and moan at the top of your lungs for no other reason than to either troll or make yourself feel better about the fact you like Smith better. For some of us it's about the team....not making up reasons to hate our QB to either prop up our ego or justify our love for the guy who left town. Every incomplete and sack isn't his fault, and Sophmore slumps happen....but to hear you turncoat haters tell it Colin is clearly the worst QB ever to play the game and throws near pics every single f**king down.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
f**k all u Kap haters! Go suck Alex's dick u bandwagon haters! We're winning for Schaub's sake!

Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Where has anyone given him credit? Quote them because that's been quite the opposite. People have been saying that the play calling has been extremely conservative which it has. If anything the play calling has been crap which is clearly controlled by Kap right?

Stop feedin the Troll.

Clearly you haven't read the thread. I've seen so many excuses for Kaep I wonder if the is a Kaep fan page and not the 49ers page.

49ers fan page*

Shut up troll....go elsewhere if you don't like it.
Way to keep him inbounds Rogers.
Btw, I LOVE how we shut down big receivers. Basically no sign of Andre Johnson tonight...knock on wood.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Sorry but Collinsworthless is funnier than WhitnerHitner.
yell he is also a freak athlete that's why he is a safety

i was a great student..took great notes...but slow as s**t..so here I am
Rogers tackling
Rogers just took down Foster one on one. Love it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What is up with these injuries? Seriously, when you have THIS many injuries, you start to ponder just exactly how these guys are being trained, what the strength and conditioning coaches are doing, if they are over doing it in practice...etc, this really isn't normal at all.

It's crazy man.
Share 49ersWebzone