There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

I don't have a SEA account. I'm curious as to why they are here? Want to know what multiple championships smell like or something? The true fans are OK I guess but some of em ....
There is no question about the Seahawks this year. Yes, Matt Schuab gave them a gift win this week, but whatever. They won. They're good. I don't think any posters around here would argue that they're not a very strong team this year.

But, why are so many of their fans such amazing douches? Is it because they have this raging inferiority complex? Is it because they don't know how to act when they're winning?

The Texans are coming to town next week and I'm guessing they'll be angry. I'm also guessing that they won't be nearly as charitable to the Niners as they were to the Seahawks today. Or maybe this was the start of a downhill slide for Schaub. We'll see.
Originally posted by Gametime2013:
ahahahaha. Just saw the "trolltard" part. Nice! At least I'm a troll for an undefeated team Whiner. Enjoy your excuses when Watt makes Kaep piss himself.

Ban this loser already.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
There is no question about the Seahawks this year. Yes, Matt Schuab gave them a gift win this week, but whatever. They won. They're good. I don't think any posters around here would argue that they're not a very strong team this year.

But, why are so many of their fans such amazing douches? Is it because they have this raging inferiority complex? Is it because they don't know how to act when they're winning?

The Texans are coming to town next week and I'm guessing they'll be angry. I'm also guessing that they won't be nearly as charitable to the Niners as they were to the Seahawks today. Or maybe this was the start of a downhill slide for Schaub. We'll see.
Texans are coming to get stomped. We are back to doing what we do and Kap will get much better. I want to see big plays to Baldwin

Exactly. They are the worst fans in the NFL.

Yes. The only championship that city ever won was a supersonics' title from back in the 70's. Now they don't even have a basketball team anymore, lol.
ahahahaha. Just saw the "trolltard" part. Nice! At least I'm a troll for an undefeated team Whiner. Enjoy your excuses when Watt makes Kaep piss himself.

Two things:

• You have no championships
  • I just banned you
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Yes. The only championship that city ever won was a supersonics' title from back in the 70's. Now they don't even have a basketball team anymore, lol.
It still counts. But we have won more and they are our suburb. That's their deal. We are West coast football and everyone other than the raiders are irrelevant
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Two things:

• You have no championships
  • I just banned you
I smelled this coming
Originally posted by kray28:
Schaub might be a bigger choke artist than Kap.

Kap has never choked a lead bro irrelevant Maybe you can compare him to Romo or Rivers
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

You don't know how bad it was when Dallas was beating us. The team had like 10 Richard Shermans talking s**t. Irvin was even worse than Sherman. Lett, Haley (who we gave to them, making it far worse). Jimmy Johnson made Jim Harbaugh look like a church mouse.

They talked and talked and bragged and bragged, and then they BEAT you. Not just at home, like the Seahawks, but they beat you anywhere and in every way. It was ugly.

As bad as Seattle seems right now. Dallas was so bad it was indescribable, and that was when they were the only thing stopping us from the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Houston's collapse has pretty much sealed the division for Seattle. We will have to be flawless and Seattle will have to lose a game or two at home for us to catch them now.

You have to give them credit. They pulled out a road win against a good team. Second time in two years, both overtime games, but they did it.

Yea looks like we have to go Win at Seattle to reach the Superbowl
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Originally posted by kray28:
Schaub might be a bigger choke artist than Kap.

Kap has never choked a lead bro irrelevant Maybe you can compare him to Romo or Rivers

That is pretty amazing actually. To call him a "choke artist" with that fact sitting there. Wow.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

You don't know how bad it was when Dallas was beating us. The team had like 10 Richard Shermans talking s**t. Irvin was even worse than Sherman. Lett, Haley (who we gave to them, making it far worse). Jimmy Johnson made Jim Harbaugh look like a church mouse.

They talked and talked and bragged and bragged, and then they BEAT you. Not just at home, like the Seahawks, but they beat you anywhere and in every way. It was ugly.

As bad as Seattle seems right now. Dallas was so bad it was indescribable, and that was when they were the only thing stopping us from the Super Bowl.
True. I still hate them
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Houston's collapse has pretty much sealed the division for Seattle. We will have to be flawless and Seattle will have to lose a game or two at home for us to catch them now.

You have to give them credit. They pulled out a road win against a good team. Second time in two years, both overtime games, but they did it.

Yea looks like we have to go Win at Seattle to reach the Superbowl

It's still a long season. Sadly, this is what every team without a winning record is saying right now.