LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just goes to show SEA is a different team away from home. Woke up after the half. Matters not to us. We will win because we have rediscovered what works. Have faith!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Just goes to show SEA is a different team away from home. Woke up after the half. Matters not to us. We will win because we have rediscovered what works. Have faith!

Seattle was missing 3 starting O lineman. Still won on the road. 4-0 is 4-0.
With the statue of liberty Choking schaub were winning next week
Originally posted by Gametime2013:

I ain't crying about it. Credit the Hawks for another solid competitive road win but in SEA you smoke HOU. Record decibel levels equate to snap count leverage for your defensive players and it is tough to overcome.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:47 PM ]
I say we bring pressure from beginning of the game next week just like we did in St Louis. Eventually Schaub will cough it up like he did today. Go 49ers!

Lol GTFO, stop posting injury updates its complete BS.
Seattle is a good ball club, I wont take that from them. But Matt Schuab and Gary Kubiak handed them that game gift wrapped. After the Texans got up by a few scores they sat on the ball instead of getting a comfy lead. But more importantly Scuab proved why he is not an elite qb by making that horribad pass to the flats when they could have just punted the ball. Its not like the defense was playing bad. Seahawks survive another week.....
Seattle is a 2-2 ball club posing as a 4-0 team. Ref's and Schaub won that game for seattle.

The only thing I have faith in is the Texans front 7. The Oline ia going to have to be transcendent to cobtrol the LOS. Here's to play the best game of the first half of the season.
I really hope Fangio will take advantage of Schaubs poor descion making. That firsf INT was a zone blitz and Scauh threw right into it
If we make it to the playoffs -- not a certainty -- it'll be really hard to avoid going up to Seattle. We'll have to do better

your offense wasn't the reason you won.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Seattle is a 2-2 ball club posing as a 4-0 team. Ref's and Schaub won that game for seattle.

They are what the record says they are but I am telling you if we tote the pill to set up the pass and get guys healthy we are going to run the table. Look at the schedule and tell me where you see a loss if we do what we are supposed to do
Originally posted by eonblue:

The only thing I have faith in is the Texans front 7. The Oline ia going to have to be transcendent to cobtrol the LOS. Here's to play the best game of the first half of the season.
I really hope Fangio will take advantage of Schaubs poor descion making. That firsf INT was a zone blitz and Scauh threw right into it

We play our game and see will maul these guys at the Stick. Even with Aldon out out OL and Front 7 is better. We just have suspect WRs
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:

Dude don't underestimate Seattle. It's foolish to think they're not a good team and they feed off that perception. After they beat us.Sherman was talking about how theyre.the underdogs and no one thinks they're for real. I'm tired of hearing s**t like that. No one is sleeping on Seattle. I do think Wilson is overrated. I really don't see what people think is ao great about him. He seems like a glorified scrambler. Hes more of a game manager IMO..
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Schaub might be a bigger choke artist than Kap.
Share 49ersWebzone