There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: San Francisco

When : Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time: 5:30 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Go 49ers!

Big night game on Sunday night. Can't wait. I'll be there to watch my niners get the win!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Texans are overrated...but still a much better team than the Lambs.

Will 10 days off allow the Niners to heal and figure out how to fix the offense?
the good thing about the 9ers TNF is that i can watch the next opponent totally relaxed on sunday. really interested how they play against the seahawks and if Foster can bring his A game.
GOOOO Texans this weekend!!!!

BOOO Texans next weekend.
56 - 3 Niners.

Gore rushes for 300 yds, 8 TDs.
Beat the Texans and we should have a decent win streak going into the bye
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Beat the Texans and we should have a decent win streak going into the bye

This. 6-2 at the bye would be great
Originally posted by kray28:
Texans are overrated...but still a much better team than the Lambs.

Will 10 days off allow the Niners to heal and figure out how to fix the offense?
Yes we took a step forward last night. Plus SEA is sure to leave HOU dinged up something serious. Besides this game is about matchups. HOU vs SEA should be good because SEA has a lot to prove on the road and HOU has large WRs esp Andre CD Sherman and HOU can run right at SEA with Foster. Then you have Watt vd Wilson. Should be a good game and both teams will be physical do I expect a toll to be taken
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 27, 2013 at 8:15 AM ]
Gotta keep an eye on Ben Tate and Arian Foster. If the Dline can keep those two in check, it will make it much easier for the secondary to double team Andre Johnson.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Gotta keep an eye on Ben Tate and Arian Foster. If the Dline can keep those two in check, it will make it much easier for the secondary to double team Andre Johnson.

Cant forget about DeAndre Hopkins and Owen Daniels. Yes they have to stop the run, but they also need to pressure Schaub, I don't see how our secondary handles the Texans' receivers otherwise.

Need to continue pounding the ball and cut out that option nonsense with LaMichael James. Sprinkle in Kaepernick making better reads here and there and the 49ers win.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Johnson really looked dinged up last week, hope he is good against seattle.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
GOOOO Texans this weekend!!!!

BOOO Texans next weekend.

This
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home