There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ian Williams Out for the Season

Dick Sherman getting carted off the field is the only thing that will soothe my soul.
I knew when they said a break he was done. Big guy at the nose with a break. Way to go SEA. Sabotage of our roster through injury yet again
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM ]
damn for a sec I wondered where Abruyo Franklin was at (at least he knows our defense, and built similar to Ian) but no, he is with the Colts we are playing this week..lol.. along with Ricky Jean.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
damn for a sec I wondered where Abruyo Franklin was at (at least he knows our defense, and built similar to Ian) but no, he is with the Colts we are playing this week..lol.. along with Ricky Jean.

Both are overrated. RJF is overpaid, and Aubrayo was a one year wonder guy. Played like s**t after his franchised year. Same goes for Sopoaga, I know you didn't mention him, but wasn't worth $12M over 3 seasons. Glad we have Dorsey.

Hoping this is like a 8 week thing, comes back later in season, maybe we bring up a NT, maybe Purcell, he played well in preseason. Won't be Divens, I believe he can't come back till around week 10 due to injury settlement rules.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Harbaugh: Ian Williams out for the year. Uggh

Damnit, was wrong, and right(on NCH) so to speak. Yahoo was right.
Good and speedy recovery for Ian Williams! Get healthy and ready for next season.
Arent we missing BIG ICE NOW!!!!! Thats what we get for trading away my favorie player....all bs asider this sucks....but i think Dorsey got this...he did well last night
Seattle Strikes again. I really loathe everything about them.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Arent we missing BIG ICE NOW!!!!! Thats what we get for trading away my favorie player....all bs asider this sucks....but i think Dorsey got this...he did well last night

soap wasnt worth the contract he wanted and we had williams

pretty sure the 49ers could not have predicted an injury like this to williams
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
soap wasnt worth the contract he wanted and we had williams

pretty sure the 49ers could not have predicted an injury like this to williams

they are all x niners for a reason, i can not believe this stuff today, people crying for players no longer on the team, people crying for us to bring back x niners. i hate that argument that , well now we never should have let soap go. that is b******t. it is so easy to say that after a injury which you can not predict. here is a news flash, you do not keep players, even if they are favored sons on the webzone,, because you think someone may get hurt.
So who will take his roster spot?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Seattle Strikes again. I really loathe everything about them.

same here. When they come to SF. 49ers fans at the stick should give them BOFUNGA!!!!
[ Edited by sanjo49er on Sep 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I only wanted to let Sopoaga go because I wanted to see Ian Williams get a shot...now I'm sad.

But I'm hoping Baalke brings in Antonio Dixon!!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I only wanted to let Sopoaga go because I wanted to see Ian Williams get a shot...now I'm sad.

But I'm hoping Baalke brings in Antonio Dixon!!

our backup fullback ?
But Seattle isn't a bunch of dirty birds...right
Cheap shot artists