There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ian Williams Out for the Season

Originally posted by 1sacdude:
I'm a little more nervous Reid is going to miss more then 1 game, the secondary is the weak link as is on D.

before injuries, i believed our dline was the weak link....no depth whatsoever...
Maybe Seattle will trade Jesse Williams to us! Lol.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

he didn't hit him from behind

he hit him from the side in the knee with his helmet
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Could look at some free agents ..some interesting names out there like Marvin Austin NYG, Antonio Dixon PHI, Sealver Siliga SEA practice squad and Alameda Ta'amu PIT..

Depending on health, Antonio Dixon would be the best bet, I heard he was a pretty decent run stopper in Philly. I guess he wasn't needed once they signed Sopoaga.

Austin wouldnt be bad either, he looked good for the Giants in the preaseason
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Could look at some free agents ..some interesting names out there like Marvin Austin NYG, Antonio Dixon PHI, Sealver Siliga SEA practice squad and Alameda Ta'amu PIT..

Ta'Amu was claimed by the Cardinals when Pittsburgh released him.
Let's see. The Niners play in Seattle and a Niner is done for the season. Seems like a pattern.
I just hope we dont bring back Divens. He didnt do squat for us
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
WOOOWW, who can they sign? Where the Eff is that Carradine waste of a pick dude at??

Waste of a pick? The Niners knew that Carradine and Lattimore wouldnt be contributing much if any this year. Stupid to call it a waste.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
WOOOWW, who can they sign? Where the Eff is that Carradine waste of a pick dude at??

Waste of a pick? The Niners knew that Carradine and Lattimore wouldnt be contributing much if any this year. Stupid to call it a waste.

Exactly. There was no way they'd suit up all the rookies anyway.
Originally posted by jreff22:
We will be drafting a NT this year

Some of us have been calling for that for a decade almost. Since they put in the 3-4. Lets face it, since then we have had undersized, underskilled, overacheivers at the position.

Reid is playing well(minus concussion) but i cant help but to think about how we could have had Lotulelei, who from what i hae seen has played really well for the panthers. In Fact he pretty much dominated the Seahawks interior line all last weeks game.

But you know how it goes jreff. Some of us will scream about how we need a real NT this offseason, and yet again we will likely be disappointed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Harbaugh: Ian Williams out for the year. Uggh
I would love to see us do the same thing to Sherman when they come into our house later this season.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I just hope we dont bring back Divens. He didnt do squat for us

I think hes on IR.

I was just wondering what they will do about this position. Please bring in someone like Dixon or Brace.
suck. dude fought hard to make the team then even harder to get the starting job. feel bad for the guy.