There are 163 users in the forums

Ian Williams' journey to the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sfout:
He will, it wouldn't be logical for us to only have 1 NT active. Tukuafu is not big enough to reliably clog the middle.

That's actually my slight concern with RJF at nose tackle.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
meh he just a scrub
Originally posted by SFrush:
That's actually my slight concern with RJF at nose tackle.

Very strong and was said to be weighing in at 310 lbs vs his drafted weight of 295. I don't expect him to be as stout as Sopo is... but as things go, the dropoff shouldn't be huge. We will have to keep a lil extra attention on the A gaps though.
RJF should hold. Its his time to shine
  • bors
  • Veteran
its pb and j time
  • mod
  • Veteran
RJF was a stud last time played... one of my favorite backups
He might determine if we're drafting a NT this year.....not sure he's gonna look as great like some think
I think RJF will play well enough in Soaps absence to justify letting Soap walk in FA this year.
Originally posted by bors:
its pb and j time

Where's the animated gif file?!

Active along with Ginn.

Tolzien, Jacobs, James, Jenkins, Looney, Sopoaga and Robinson are inactive.
Yeah, Ginn is active! Although, I have to give props to Williams who has done a good job.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Time for Ian Williams to show why he on the 53!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Yeah, Ginn is active! Although, I have to give props to Williams who has done a good job.

Its not going to be Hunter and Ginn back there. Its going to be Williams and Ginn, which is great, I have no idea why we took Williams of KR after his concussion in Seattle, that was a fluke and a dirty shot by the seahawks. With him and Ginn back there they have to hope for a touchback or worry about big returns every time.
We lose.
Share 49ersWebzone