There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ian Williams Out for the Season

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Let the Richard Seymour RUMORS BEGIN

Did you know sherman was born with both female and male sex organs! While choosing to keep female organs he dicided to keep the image of a man :)
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Let the Richard Seymour RUMORS BEGIN

Did you know sherman was born with both female and male sex organs! While choosing to keep female organs he dicided to keep the image of a man :)

Damn thought said sherman lmao works wit seymor also lmao! Both great players, tho one mastered the art of holding! Hhhmmmm which one lol
Antonio Garay....
alameda teemu
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Dorsey is gonna start playing like he did at LSU.

Dorsey didn't play bad.

Yeah he played alright. First sack from the NT position for us since Franklin I believe. If he starts playing like he did at LSU then we're set. Dude was a monster there.

No I believe Sopoaga had a few sacks from the NT as well. But sacks are an added bonus, I rather see a NT who will allow 1 or 2 yards up the middle consistently and with Sopoaga teams rarely ran up the middle. I know the scheme hardly uses a true NT, but if you can stop the run up the middle, then it just forces teams to pass, cause the LB's own the edge.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
alameda teemu

With Arizona.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Antonio Garay....

You may have something there, wonder why he hasn't been signed yet, seems hes been pretty productive the last couple of years.
Any rehab/injury news on Williams...

Next year's NT rotation -- Ian Williams and Glenn Dorsey
I think it might be Williams and Dial. Dorsey will go back to DE rotation but able to play anywhere.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think it might be Williams and Dial. Dorsey will go back to DE rotation but able to play anywhere.

I hope Dial becomes at least serviceable... we need a guy of his magnitude
Williams and Dorsey is a good 1-2 punch at the nose. We are def set their for this next season
Hopefully he recovers fully. He was beasting last pre-season.
Hope he comes back ready to play. That was a cheap shot he took to end his season in Seattle.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Watch the vids.

That loser punk took out our NT on purpouse. You could just watch him shift, and aim, and throw his brown nose body into his leg.

Seattle is playing dirty and they know who on their roster they can pay off.

Of course they had the camera on Carroll pretending to chastise him after the play.

We need to really bring some kick ass next games with these punks.

If you try to watch when we play Seattle with your eye away from the ball and especially in the trenches you will realize early that Seattle absolutely intends to injure. On several occasions I have watched their linemen, while on the ground, clearly look for a Niner and then start rolling, most the time from the side or behind. The play that Dorsey was hurt on in the NFCCG was intentional imo.

That team is as cheap/cheat as it gets and for that they get to win a SB. Still irks me to no end.
Week 2: This happened on the play before Ian Williams had his leg broken. Bow is engaged and the Chawk goes for the kill shot.