There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ian Williams Out for the Season

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Dorsey is gonna start playing like he did at LSU.

Dorsey didn't play bad.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Watch the vids.

That loser punk took out our NT on purpouse. You could just watch him shift, and aim, and throw his brown nose body into his leg.

Seattle is playing dirty and they know who on their roster they can pay off.

Of course they had the camera on Carroll pretending to chastise him after the play.

We need to really bring some kick ass next games with these punks.

Then what happens is we probably wont see Sweezy fined, and then we do it, we get fined, and penalty on us. Just how it is. Better to not retaliate. This play was uncalled for. I sent two tweets to Goodell, that this needs to be stopped. I did a genuine tweet, not to get in his face, but someone on competition committee needs to change rules, NOW, not in 2014, but NOW.

I also urged him to not sell the ST Package to just one provider, and not online only.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Then what happens is we probably wont see Sweezy fined, and then we do it, we get fined, and penalty on us. Just how it is. Better to not retaliate. This play was uncalled for. I sent two tweets to Goodell, that this needs to be stopped. I did a genuine tweet, not to get in his face, but someone on competition committee needs to change rules, NOW, not in 2014, but NOW.

I also urged him to not sell the ST Package to just one provider, and not online only.

Yup. Sweezy. Paid off maggot.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Dorsey is gonna start playing like he did at LSU.

Dorsey didn't play bad.

Yeah he played alright. First sack from the NT position for us since Franklin I believe. If he starts playing like he did at LSU then we're set. Dude was a monster there.
Watch the vids.

That loser punk took out our NT on purpouse. You could just watch him shift, and aim, and throw his brown nose body into his leg.

Of course they had the camera on Carroll pretending to chastise him after the play.

Cheaters never win. Watch!
Take over Dorsey!!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hoping Ian is okay and heals quickly...
[ Edited by LVJay on Sep 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Watch the vids.

Cheaters never win. Watch!

Payback will be a M***** F***** those CAWK suckers won't make it to the playoffs after we get done with them
Let the Richard Seymour RUMORS BEGIN
Originally posted by LVJay:
Payback will be a M***** F***** those CAWK suckers won't make it to the playoffs after we get done with them

We don't play like that. Seattle are the cheap shot artists.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by LVJay:

We don't play like that. Seattle are the cheap shot artists.

If it isn't against the rules, then eye for an eye... and payback will be on their minds.
dorsey had a pretty good sack on wilson. i was kind of surprised
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
WOOOWW, who can they sign? Where the Eff is that Carradine waste of a pick dude at??

wow some strong words there. i know he hasn't played yet, but if he never got hurt your looking at a top 10-15 pick. Tank has some crazy game, but he's on the outside. not a waste of a pick
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Watch the vids.

That part of your post reminded me of a Michael Jackson song lol. I kid you not, first second I read that this song popped in my head!!

;;;;;Gonna make a change!!!

[ Edited by Kolohe on Sep 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM ]
Good luck ian to a speedy recovery. Sure he will, he worked his ass off to earn that starter spot.