LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Originally posted by 5280High:
Lol, get under control guys. There's nothing wrong with our team except for they can't travel to Seattle. It's a problem with every team that goes there. Nothing is that wrong with the niners. I feel sorry for the Indy, they are in for a gut check.

And Harbaugh knows about Andrew Luck.
I don't know how anybody can take an ass kicking like this in stride, like it's no big deal. This was a huge deal. That is why it was on Sunday Night Football. This was to prove who the best team in the NFC west is (possibly the NFC), and we were out-coached and out-played in every facet.
I'm starting to get concerned about harbs' beating Carroll. I know the niners were in Seattle but still, they shouldn't get blown out especially two games in a row.
You need an "all of the above" category. They were all bad tonight.
Yea the oline and offensive play calling are the issue. Instead of the pistol being a element of the offense, its become the basis of the offense. No holes at all in the running game. All the creativity in the run game is gone. No tosses or sweeps. No screen plays either. And you can't run any effective play action. Davis got abused tonight.
If we somehow lose to Indy next week I'll beat somebody's dick off
Seattle can be beaten at home by using a spread shotgun attack. Unfortunately we dont have the personnel to do it.
the wrs and the oline wrecked this game.
I'm concerned about going 16-0
It's time show our "offensive consultant" the Mr. Mangini the door.

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
the wrs and the oline wrecked this game.

There.
And who the hell made Bruce Miller the focus of our offense??
For some reason Kap is never under center. The run game is bad. We miss Ice. Kap gets too focused on 1-2 players. We aren't playing the other guys...why draft them?
Originally posted by calinig4life:
I'm starting to get concerned about harbs' beating Carroll. I know the niners were in Seattle but still, they shouldn't get blown out especially two games in a row.

seattle has the better defense and the better RB.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Sep 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
If you are referring to this game, then I think you need to add an "everything" option.
Share 49ersWebzone