There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Yeah I have a big problem with Harbaugh having Marecic active with Baldwin inactive. thas f**king b******t, especially when your starting receiver has only about 1 catch in three games, (Moore- and no, Im not looking up his stats because hes not worth it)
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by mkmasn:
I'm a KC fan.

I'm happy for Alex, nobody deserves success more than him.

But this is about OUR rants lol

But if I watch the Chiefs, it's just like watching REAL 49er football.
Our offense is struggling but our defense is going to suffer with Aldon out and possibly P-Willy hurt.

Along with our defense not creating turn overs we are in for a fight on a short week and away game.
I am very worried so worried I left the official Niner MB lol
Originally posted by wifflebender:
I am very worried so worried I left the official Niner MB lol

i dont think this is the best spot for rehab lol
I am hoping that we go back to the basics I am thinking the read option stuff that does not seem to work for us anymore has hurt our teams development
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i dont think this is the best spot for rehab lol

Lol at least this message board does not crash every 5 minutes
Originally posted by Lukcy13asartd:
Offensive gameplan been bad for 2 weeks now. Do we have jimmy raye as our OC? WTF!?!

I think I just sharted

Big problem T.O.P. today 23:35 Loss, Seatle 23:17 Loss, Green bay 38:35 win. Way too many 3 and outs and not enough run game even when it is working like today.
Remember when we were all teasing the Seadderall Seahawks and their midget QB and their empty trophy case? My goodness -- what the heck happened?
Originally posted by wifflebender:
I am hoping that we go back to the basics I am thinking the read option stuff that does not seem to work for us anymore has hurt our teams development

+1

Incorporate the read, not put it as the base offense. It's not setting up the running game properly and its not making other defenses second guess themselves.