Everything
Rogers
Brown
Asomugha
Whitner
PENALTIES
NO WR's (Boldin only exception)

How i miss Crabtree, Mannigham & Walker
Why they insist on being a passing first team with so little talent at the WR position right now is beyond me.

This team is no fun to watch whatsoever.
Originally posted by captveg:
Why they insist on being a passing first team with so little talent at the WR position right now is beyond me.

This. All the receivers are injured and Greg Roman wants to pass all day.
injuries and penalties are the two biggest worries for me and then the playcalling

we have been relatively healthy the past few years (only real big ones have been at wr position) but this year we have injuries across the board.

penalties - i really dont know whats going on. Not like us to be racking them up so much. Some have been bad calls but they need to clean it up. 5 first downs for the Colts came off of penalties.

playcalling has been bad the past 2 games. Roman is very inconsistent at calling plays. One game he will look like a genius and then he goes back to normal. We finally went back to power running in the first quarter and Gore looked good but then we go away from it. Running game was working but we keep trying to throw to a depleted WR corps.
Gameplan
Kap cant read a D or checkdown
No help at WR
Losing first and second downs ate killing the offense.
I'm not giving up on kap at all - this was all on the offensive receivers, penalties and dbacks - kap was out matched by luck but lucks just way too good
Need to go back to the WCO to effectively set things in motion.
I'm a KC fan.

Originally posted by mkmasn:
I'm a KC fan.

one little bump in the road and u jump off the wagon. BYE!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by captveg:

This. All the receivers are injured and Greg Roman wants to pass all day.

If we are going to lose, why not put Baldwin (who was inactive in favor of Harbs butt-boy Marecic), Harper, and Patton in there.

They are young

A big receiver in Baldwin, who has more catches combined than Williams and Marlon Moore (god please get rid of that turd) combined, Harper, who can and will be the new D-Love, and Patton

I don't want to see #10 fair catch
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Need to go back to the WCO to effectively set things in motion.

Agreed
Originally posted by mkmasn:
I'm a KC fan.

I'm happy for Alex, nobody deserves success more than him.

But this is about OUR rants lol
Offensive gameplan been bad for 2 weeks now. Do we have jimmy raye as our OC? WTF!?!
Share 49ersWebzone