There are 197 users in the forums

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Your Concerns And Issues Discussion And Poll

Well

Nobody behind Anquan stepping up......

The offensive line not creating the running lanes for our tailbacks........

THUS

our running game non-existent.

The secondary showing their weakness with no Reid...........

What are your concerns and issues?

UP ABOVE: Pick which one is your major concern.
And there's the coaching.
It's f@ckin Seattle in Seattle, this is their Super Bowl, pretty much what I thought would happen.
Why the hell so many read option plays the first half? The 49ers were going nowhere with them but they continued to try. Seattle has pretty good LB's too so I don't think it was such a good idea? I think we should have just dropped back and passed more? WTF happened this game. I am confident it won't be this way at home when we play them. Very tough to swallow but an anomaly with a bizarre start. That stadium blows. Go Niners!
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Why the hell so many read option plays the first half? The 49ers were going nowhere with them but they continued to try. Seattle has pretty good LB's too so I don't think it was such a good idea? I think we should have just dropped back and passed more? WTF happened this game. I am confident it won't be this way at home when we play them. Very tough to swallow but an anomaly with a bizarre start. That stadium blows. Go Niners!

Maybe we need to make Levi Field magical so no one beats us there.
The running game, and it's not even close. High flying is more "exciting"... when it works. The problem is that it's too easy to lay an egg in the passing game in this league because it's so reliant on timing. The peak of the 49ers efficiency in the Harbaugh era was the dismantling of the Bills last year. 600+ yards, 300/300 on running passing. Beautiful.

We need to run the ball better again.
This is embarrassing because this is the exact same game plan they used on us last year and we have yet to figure it out. Not only were we out coached but were pushed around physically. Why didn't we get back to what we did better than anyone else the past two years and get under center and run the ball down their throat and get out of the pistol /spread.
Lol, get under control guys. There's nothing wrong with our team except for they can't travel to Seattle. It's a problem with every team that goes there. Nothing is that wrong with the niners. I feel sorry for the Indy, they are in for a gut check.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
The coaching really needs to improve. The Niners got out coached, out hustled, lost there cool too many times, and did not have there heads in the game from the beginning.

Niners need a lot of work this week,
Another masterpiece by Greg Roman.

Originally posted by 5280High:
It's f@ckin Seattle in Seattle, this is their Super Bowl, pretty much what I thought would happen.

Arguably the most difficult game on our schedule, with a team trying to set a world record in stadium noise. Kap tried too hard, but, honestly, all I wanted out of this game was to come out of it injury free.

Our #1 receiver was out of the game, we couldn't establish a run game, and none of the receivers were getting any separation. If Ian Williams, Reid, and McDonald are okay, our defense was looking pretty good.
We got more penalties than they did! We got more penalties than they did!

Go Niners.
eh it is what it is. Like others have said, this was their super bowl. We were in it for a half but fell apart in the second with injuries, penalties and turnovers. I still dont think Seattle is that good, they will be one and done in the playoffs.
Jim needs to game plan against the seahawks as if Alex Smith was still the QB. Heavy dose of running, short to intermediate passing game. You are not going to beat the seahawks airing it out like what Colin did against GB, especially in Seattle. Idk why Jim hasn't realized this. Its like all of a sudden now he has a QB that can throw a nice deep ball and that is all he wants to do now.
This is why the 49ers lost tonight...

We good?
Share 49ersWebzone