There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matthews fined $15,000 for hit on Kap

Originally posted by kray28:
If it was Brady/Manning, the fine probably would have been significantly higher.

They would have put Matthews up against the wall if he hit Sir Tom like that.
He was fined at all, I'm satisfied. I thought they were gonna sweep the whole thing under the rug
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Packers OLB Clay Matthews plans to appeal the $15,000 fine for his hit on Colin Kaepernick, per source.

He's such a little b***h!
Originally posted by outside4949:
He's such a little b***h!

You cannot hate that he's exercising his right to appeal.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,876
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by outside4949:
He's such a little b***h!

You cannot hate that he's exercising his right to appeal.

why not?
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 2m 49ers RG Alex Boone on the fine he would levy on Packers Clay Matthews: "Probably just punch him in the face. I don't want his money."



Gets fined $20,000 by the NFL for that comment
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Sep 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM ]
Brooks gets fined 12,750 for his hit?
Talked to my Packer friend and he said we cheated throughout that game, and Clay Matthews was being a gentleman when he committed those acts.
Originally posted by robniner:
Talked to my Packer friend and he said we cheated throughout that game, and Clay Matthews was being a gentleman when he committed those acts.

Lol your friend must be a homer. I swear the packers got away with at least 3 holds.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Lol your friend must be a homer. I swear the packers got away with at least 3 holds.

Only 3? I would say every time Rodgers had time in the pocket, there was holding.
The entire Offensive Line should have jumped that punk matthews and kicked his hass.

We'll take the fines for protecting an icon against a punk.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 2m 49ers RG Alex Boone on the fine he would levy on Packers Clay Matthews: "Probably just punch him in the face. I don't want his money."



Gets fined $20,000 by the NFL for that comment

did boonie get fined for that? he should punch goodell in the face, after we win the superbowl
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Lol your friend must be a homer. I swear the packers got away with at least 3 holds.

Only 3? I would say every time Rodgers had time in the pocket, there was holding.

I lost count of how many holds they got away with.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
did boonie get fined for that? he should punch goodell in the face, after we win the superbowl

Am I the only one seeing an identity change since Harbaugh? Not just a culture of winning, but the 49ers are becoming the black sheep of the NFL. For better or worse we were the golden child of the NFL under the Walsh empire.

Now it appears we not only have to beat other teams, we have to beat the league's subjective bias when it comes to officiating.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
did boonie get fined for that? he should punch goodell in the face, after we win the superbowl

Am I the only one seeing an identity change since Harbaugh? Not just a culture of winning, but the 49ers are becoming the black sheep of the NFL. For better or worse we were the golden child of the NFL under the Walsh empire.

Now it appears we not only have to beat other teams, we have to beat the league's subjective bias when it comes to officiating.

even when we had walsh everyone hated us. were just hated now because harbaugh is an arrogant a*****e and were winning against the trends of high flying offenses and squeaky clean images of our players. i love that about this team. they hate us because they cant beat us even tho our style is "outdated"