There are 252 users in the forums

Matthews fined $15,000 for hit on Kap

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter: NFL fined Packers LB Clay Matthews $15,000 for hitting 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick out of bounds.14 minutes ago

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/matthews-fined-15000-brooks-boldin-also-finedfin
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 13, 2013 at 12:15 PM ]
Tingling ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Tingling ?

Yes.
Probably would of gotten fined a lot more if he wore the wrong color cleats.
they should suspend his b***h ass. that was so late, the only intent of that weak ass hit was to injure kap
bout f**king time!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
$15K ? And Suh gets $100K ? That's just BS !!
Only thing worse than a really late hit, well out of bounds is when it is a clothes line job...and it was pure clothes line...around his neck. $15K is a joke for that kind of late, OOB, clothes line job. He shoulda gotten hurt, like $100K, so he won't do it again. Next one like that, he should be not suspended, but EXILED.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by outside4949:
bout f**king time!

+1 for a second I thought he might get off.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Only thing worse than a really late hit, well out of bounds is when it is a clothes line job...and it was pure clothes line...around his neck. $15K is a joke for that kind of late, OOB, clothes line job. He shoulda gotten hurt, like $100K, so he won't do it again. Next one like that, he should be not suspended, but EXILED.

I agree but the league is always soft on the packers. I'm surprised they fined him anything.

That's not enough. That's a small price to pay to get a chance to take a shot at an opposing team's franchise QB.
Originally posted by Rascal:
$15K ? And Suh gets $100K ? That's just BS !!

Suh has a history, thats why his fine is a lot more.
He also should be fined for his 2 hits on Staley
Brooks & Boldin fined also but don't know how much. WTF for may I ask.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Brooks & Boldin fined also but don't know how much. WTF for may I ask.

Okay here's the kicker. Brooks got fined for his roughing the passer penalty on Aaron Rogers. Really?? It was like a little tiny shove in the back after he'd thrown the ball, that is so freaking gay.
Share 49ersWebzone