LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

A little season teaser video I made

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I made this a month ago. Youtube deleted my channel (NFL Policies) and I just made a new one but trying to keep my videos unlisted. I had over 500 Subscribers in a year along with videos having close to one hundred thousand views so I am trying to build it back up and keep doing edits to post for the fans. I am about to start on an edit for last weeks game. I have a Facebook page to like and you can also subscribe. I am not doing this to try and promote and show off my page. I just enjoy doing edits for Faithful fans to get them pumped up for the games and being a 49er fan.

https://www.facebook.com/Hitstick49ervideos
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEf_ENFzxWLIYoi9GZ3qPWQ
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 12, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
Are people able to watch this because for some reason it is not letting me share on FB on my page from Youtube? I might have to change some settings.
I can watch it fine on here but not on FB. Well done on the clip! Its good to always have fan clips to watch!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I can watch it fine on here but not on FB. Well done on the clip! Its good to always have fan clips to watch!

I went ahead and just made another channel and I am reuploading the video. I will leave this up for people to watch until then.
Yeah it worked fine!
Oh I see the clip further down the page on FB and that ones working fine.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Sep 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Oh I see the clip further down the page on FB and that ones working fine.

Either way for those that care or want to... Just like my page and I will update it with a fix on my youtube account. I am pretty baffled right now why it wont let me do previews.
I just redid everything and it is working fine. Resub to the new link I provided.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM ]
Nice video

Did another edit last night

hey keep it up man this is awesome.

Who could possibly have it better than us?
Share 49ersWebzone