There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Time for Kyle Williams to STEP UP?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if Kap doesn't underthrow him on that deep pass, he goes in untouched. U all would be sucking his cock right now.

if he was any good he would have went up and fought for the ball and draw a penalty at the very least.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,331
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by susweel:
change thread title to: Time for Kyle Williams to GTFO !!!
dafuq? he's the only sure handed PR we have. LMJ panics as the ball is coming down.

sure handed my ass, he gives me a heart attack every time he's back there.

No kidding me too, I'd rather have someone new back there fu*king up.
Step up on what? A stool so he can reach the football?
Kyle has done a decent job as far as a return guy. I cut him some slack because he is coming off an injury. But as far as a WR not so much, Patton is just a gifted talent that will not be held back for long. I know it seems like some people are just hyping this kid up but I know this young man is special.
By the time he can step up, he will be stepping to the side.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,066
He's a munchkin.
Originally posted by Albinorhino49:
Kyle has done a decent job as far as a return guy. I cut him some slack because he is coming off an injury. But as far as a WR not so much, Patton is just a gifted talent that will not be held back for long. I know it seems like some people are just hyping this kid up but I know this young man is special.

I think Patton exceeded the hype with his play in the preseason. Knowledge of the playbook is probably the only thing keeping him off the field. I just don't know what KW brings.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,066
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Originally posted by Albinorhino49:
Kyle has done a decent job as far as a return guy. I cut him some slack because he is coming off an injury. But as far as a WR not so much, Patton is just a gifted talent that will not be held back for long. I know it seems like some people are just hyping this kid up but I know this young man is special.

I think Patton exceeded the hype with his play in the preseason. Knowledge of the playbook is probably the only thing keeping him off the field. I just don't know what KW brings.


Injuries to Crabs and Manningham is the only thing thats keeping Williams on the field.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
is there any way we could work together some dark magic to get crabtree back
Some of you don't know what sure handed means. KW didn't fumble a punt during the catch. One hit his leg and the other was poked out while he was running. KW is sure handed when it comes to receiving the punt. let the past go
Originally posted by xtm059:
is there any way we could work together some dark magic to get crabtree back

Manningham too. People forget that before the injury his play improved with Kap at QB.
Originally posted by xtm059:
is there any way we could work together some dark magic to get crabtree back

I'm on it, all I need is your soul though, that coo?

Actually nvm, I just used it.
Here's hoping Patton or Baldwin steps up and allows Williams to concentrate on returns! Then the team will have a wonderful problem when Manningham and Crabtree come back!
Dear Kyle Williams ,
I was wondering if you can do your best Steve smith impersonation for say... The rest of the season .. Or at least flash some of talents that have kept you on the roster despite your costing us ring 6. Help us win a few clutch games and all will be forgiven.Thank you and have a good day
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Dear Kyle Williams ,
I was wondering if you can do your best Steve smith impersonation for say... The rest of the season .. Or at least flash some of talents that have kept you on the roster despite your costing us ring 6. Help us win a few clutch games and all will be forgiven.Thank you and have a good day

Oops, he just just dropped your letter.