Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Time for Kyle Williams to STEP UP?

i wont hold my breath
All long as he doesn't fumble I won't bash

Too much
Originally posted by mayo49:
Play Patton.

This. Williams is going into his 3rd year and I've never seen more than one or two catches in any game.
I <3 KW
Is it just me or is Kyle Williams not a number 2 lined up at the outside type of receiver i really don't think that's what his role in this offense should be. Hes tiny and fast hes at best a number 4 receiver that comes in to play the slot like a Wes Welker type. Hes not a number 2 i would rather see Patton or Baldwin as the outside receiver to see what they can do and bring in Williams to play the slot or any type of play where hes in position to take a short pass for long gains with his speed and moves.
Lots of talk about Kyle these days.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Play Patton.

This. Williams is going into his 3rd year and I've never seen more than one or two catches in any game.

It's his fourth year and I think he had three catches Sunday. But I do get your point. We never saw Kyle dominate or have a great game at any point in time during his career. He's just been another receiver. This is why I say that this is it for him in terms of this is his moment to prove that he can be a major role player in this offense. I really think this game is it for him because so much attention will be elsewhere.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He was one overthrow away from having a 100 yard game. He played well last week. I still expect Patton to see increased snaps as the season moves on.

Agree with this.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Jonathan Baldwin activated please!!!

Play Patton.

This. Patton is the future and he's already on Kyle's level. Lets see what Patton can do.
Play Patton.

Did you watch last week's game against Green Bay? He had three catches.
Shoulda cut him years ago, then it wouldn't be an issue.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
KW is a good, solid, fast receiver with great hands...if only he didn't have "the fumbles"
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Play Patton.

Did you watch last week's game against Green Bay? He had three catches.

In case you have't noticed, you soon will... people in here still let what happened 2 years ago cloud their judgement of him. Save your energy and ignore those people.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
In case you have't noticed, you soon will... people in here still let what happened 2 years ago cloud their judgement of him. Save your energy and ignore those people.

Let the dude do something, then we'll get on his bandwagon. As of right now his career is defined by those fumbles.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home