LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Time for Kyle Williams to STEP UP?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My opinion of Kyle is he needs to show that he is worthy to be the #2 WR. I would like to see Patton in action!
Well with Q and VD being double teamed this Sunday, KW and Patton will have to step up. Don't be surprised if Kap goes to Vance though.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
kyle can rise to the occasion, but that will be #3 or #4 wr status, because that is what he is.

vd needs to be getting the #2 looks. and patton needs to be on the fast track.
He was one overthrow away from having a 100 yard game. He played well last week. I still expect Patton to see increased snaps as the season moves on.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Play Patton.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
dumbest thread ever.
Originally posted by Amir:
dumbest thread ever.

dumbest thread ever.

I've seen dumber.
I know this is about Williams and would love to see him produce, but i would not be surprised if Baldwin showed up this game. Maybe the coaches have something for him since we are going up against big and physical DB's. Just my thoughts.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol step up to what ? the dude is and always has been garbage.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
dumbest thread ever.

I've seen dumber.
Originally posted by susweel:

yes
Originally posted by BIGKINO49:
My opinion of Kyle is he needs to show that he is worthy to be the #2 WR. I would like to see Patton in action!

Are you the same guy who made the thread entitled "Time for A.J. Jenkins to step up"?
Originally posted by susweel:

this
He'll make plays once teams start doubling VD/Boldin. There was no need for Kap to look for KW on Sunday when both of his top-2 targets were getting open every play. Things should be different against Seattle, so I hope KW will make some plays.
Share 49ersWebzone