LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

49ers vs packers Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Props for the pics to 49ers.com

Boldin pointing to Shields: Theres my b***h
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Man Boldin is an animal! He just looks like someone you don't want to have crash into you. He runs with such great power. Even his pictures look intimidating. So glad he's finally working for us instead of against us! Anyone see him on total access wearing a sleeveless black 49ers work shirt? I want one so bad!
Many great catches in the game. I still dunno how Boldin caught that pass in double coverage. And that 30+ yarder to be, I seriously thought that was going to sail over his head.

I love this pic. Would love to have a big poster of this puppy.
Thanks man, was waiting for this.
it looked like Christmas with all that red and green in the crowd.
Awesome bro!
The packers look like they've started widening their pant stripes......Niners need to follow suit and trump them
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

It's amazing how dominant the defensive front is. The front four took the ball away from him.

Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

It's amazing how dominant the defensive front is. The front four took the ball away from him.

Other defense tackle on him when Bowman tried push his ball away. Bowman is pretty a smart cuz he know how fumble easy like push his ball away.. So Willis is not have push his ball away but He is best the tackle hard than Bowman.. Both are opposite but I love them both!
Share 49ersWebzone