There are 150 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Rascal:
To be honest, I was really surprised that the Rams played that bad. Last year, they really gave us problems especially their D-line and is basically the same crew. Well, let's just say I ain't complaining.

same. i was pretty sure we were gonna lose. If anything, the rams got better personnel wise this offseason.

That's what I thought too. May be losing Steven Jackson is becoming an issue cos they just can't run the ball at all.
  • buck
  • Veteran
To be honest, I was really surprised that the Rams played that bad. Last year, they really gave us problems especially their D-line and is basically the same crew. Well, let's just say I ain't complaining.
If I remember correctly, you predicted that the Rams would win the game.

That did not happen. The 49ers crushed the Rams.--35-11.

We won the game, and you seem to have nothing positive to say about the 49er's game.

I do not remember the last time that you have said anything remotely positive about the our team, our players, our coaching staff, or our front office.

The best that you can summon to justify your constant negativity is that the Rams played that badly.

The fact that Gore played well merits no recognition.
That fact that our defense did dominate lacks importance .
You do not give credit to the coaching staff for out coaching Jeff Fisher and company.

Your constant negativity towards the 49ers seems entirely illogical.
[ Edited by buck on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:36 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

We won the game, and you seem to have nothing positive to say about the 49er's game.

I do not remember the last time that you have said anything remotely positive about the our team, our players, our coaching staff, or our front office.

The best that you can summon to justify your constant negativity is that the Rams played that badly.

You do not give credit to the coaching staff for out coaching Jeff Fisher and company.

Hahahahhahahahah.

You know what ? I really think you have issues.

Constant negativity ? I would love to see your positivity after the complete beatdown by the Seahawks and Colts.

Don't just shine shoes or give lip service cos the 9ers is your team, it is not a crime to be honest for once and give a true recount of what actually took place. Point out the issues and discuss it. Is called healthy criticisms.

I did get my prediction wrong with the Rams game, so what ? If I could get every game right, I would have cleaned out the bookies. The loss prediction was based on the Rams' improved play from last season who beat out both the 9ers and Seahawks for the best NFC West divisional record and the 9ers' poor performance in week 2 and 3.

Just remember, this is a forum (for people to raise and discuss issues) and not a shrine (a place of worship).

Hahahahhahahahah.

Constant negativity ? I would love to see your positivity after the complete beatdown by the Seahawks and Colts.

Don't just shine shoes or give lip service cos the 9ers is your team, it is not a crime to be honest for once and give a true recount of what actually took place. Point out the issues and discuss it. Is called healthy criticisms.

I did get my prediction wrong with the Rams game, so what ? If I could get every game right, I would have cleaned out the bookies. The loss prediction was based on the Rams' improved play from last season who beat out both the 9ers and Seahawks for the best NFC West divisional record and the 9ers' poor performance in week 2 and 3.

Just remember, this is a forum (for people to raise and discuss issues) and not a shrine (a place of worship).

And by the way, this is a forum for talking football not taking potshots at each other.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Hahahahhahahahah.

And by the way, this is a forum for talking football not taking potshots at each other.

Yeah, let's all try to get along. We're all family here.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

And if you have noticed, I never take shots at people as in instigating arguments, I only retaliate.
Share 49ersWebzone