LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by niners94:
Wonder if Patton is alright

Depends on that foot. I am hoping it isn't more than a 2 to 3 week deal or better yet ... a 10 day deal!

Let's hope so! We need him
Wonder if Patton is alright

Depends on that foot. I am hoping it isn't more than a 2 to 3 week deal or better yet ... a 10 day deal!

Let's hope so! We need him

Yes. Too many dudes in street clothes as is. Our team depth is being tested early this season
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by jreff22:
It was foolish for anyone to think the last two losses was anything but a rut. We're back.

If we win against Houston I will agree. While I'm happy with the win, I want to see back to back showings.

I'm not too worried about Houston. Both of their wins were come from behind and the other team crumbled. Then they got beat down by Baltimore.

I hope they can beat SEA this week though at home.

They will. JJ Watt matters!

If SEA loses and we win next week, then we still hold the our own destiny (by beating SEA later in SF, we'd tie records and head-to-head matchups).

Hopefully SEA plays as badly on the road this year as last year.

I think SEA is a better team this year, but if you compare this season's road opponents vs last season. It's very easy to fathom a similar road results to last season that would have nothing to do with being weak on the road. i.e. Colts, Texans, Falcons, Giants (assuming by then they somehow return to their former glory), and of course Niners.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by buck:
Miller had a good game. McDonald and Miller did very well blocking.

We are 2-2 with 12 more games to go. Still a long season and anything can happen. Decent win against the Rams, who bedeviled us last year.

Positive step forward.

Worried about Staley.

Looking at how tough/competitive the NFC is, we finish with 10 wins, we're in the playoffs. -Looking at the fact that 5/6 of the last Superbowl winners all won starting in the wildcard round is good enough for me, we've been the cursed second seed for two effing years in a row.

I still don't see many losses on our schedule. We are dinged up and we have had a bumpy start to our season but if and when we regain our health and focus I can still see us winning 12 games

Personally, I think if we can just get more wins like this until the Saints game, securing something of a 7-2 record (which by then we're gonna have Crabs, Manningham, and Aldon back), we could finish 14-2, first seed, and be the deadliest team in the playoffs with complete home-field to the Superbowl to close out Candlestick.
Damn fans during the interview with kap and gore had a strong opinion of seattle lol.
I was at this game and one thing I can say is: their offense gave us this win. Someone said Carlos did a great job against Austin. Yeah maybe. Tavon is a rookie that could not get open as a receiver. Anquan Boldin was the only receiver we had that got any type of seperation. QP was on the field a lot but Kap was running for his life and looking for Q on every pass play. Mostly the Rams fans had nothing to say about Jeff Fisher. They HATE Sam Bradford. I sat 15 ft away from where SamBrad was and he got an earful the whole game. Let me tell you this....he is not there problem. There receivers suck ass. Austin Pettis is such a pretty boy fan lovin b***h. This dude did everything he could to get attention from the front row fans and did nothing on the field. He's a pretty boy biotch. Our offensive line is offensive. Kap is running for his life at all costs every passing down. He escapes 90% of the time and tries to make a play. This is where s**t gets blown out Seattle style or plays and penalties work to our favor St Louis style. This Niner team has a crap ton of flaws and fallacies. If we click when the time is right, we will forget all of this. We are good, not great, but that's how it happens. The Ravens won The SB last year, the Giants before. Those teams were nothing compared to an injury riddled Niner team that's up against the wall
Originally posted by IowaNiner16:
I was at this game and one thing I can say is: their offense gave us this win. Someone said Carlos did a great job against Austin. Yeah maybe. Tavon is a rookie that could not get open as a receiver. Anquan Boldin was the only receiver we had that got any type of seperation. QP was on the field a lot but Kap was running for his life and looking for Q on every pass play. Mostly the Rams fans had nothing to say about Jeff Fisher. They HATE Sam Bradford. I sat 15 ft away from where SamBrad was and he got an earful the whole game. Let me tell you this....he is not there problem. There receivers suck ass. Austin Pettis is such a pretty boy fan lovin b***h. This dude did everything he could to get attention from the front row fans and did nothing on the field. He's a pretty boy biotch. Our offensive line is offensive. Kap is running for his life at all costs every passing down. He escapes 90% of the time and tries to make a play. This is where s**t gets blown out Seattle style or plays and penalties work to our favor St Louis style. This Niner team has a crap ton of flaws and fallacies. If we click when the time is right, we will forget all of this. We are good, not great, but that's how it happens. The Ravens won The SB last year, the Giants before. Those teams were nothing compared to an injury riddled Niner team that's up against the wall

The guy who left the game with an injury before the 1st quarter was over was "on the field a lot." Were you watching from the nosebleed seats?
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Looks like mooch got keaps number. Different insight? Some pointers?

asked for an autograph most likely

Oh so the Rams lost the game, we didn't win. We beat the hell out of them. How did the Rams offense let Gore run wild on their defense?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL

Hahaha that's great

LOL

LEMONYEAH!! 96

Oh so the Rams lost the game, we didn't win. We beat the hell out of them. How did the Rams offense let Gore run wild on their defense?

No. Gore was awesome. Our run game was awesome. But you could tell the first half it could have gone either way. Don't get me wrong we whooped there ass all game long. And yes sir we earned it. But this team is fragile my friend

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The guy who left the game with an injury before the 1st quarter was over was "on the field a lot." Were you watching from the nosebleed seats?

He was on the field as a starter in the first quarter every snap until that. But he got thrown around like a ragdoll
Share 49ersWebzone