LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm glad we won with the score convincingly dominant. However, the Rams aren't very good AND we still have big problems that will matter against better teams. We still have way too many penalties, our receivers still don't get open often enough, when they do Kaep misses them because there's no rhythm. I think the Alex ball style that we won with tonight is the way we have to play in the regular season until we get our good wideouts healthy. I think GRO needs to feed the rock to Gore to establish the pass when we play the Texans next week. Big shout out to the D tonight. They played solid against a crappy offense.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
It was foolish for anyone to think the last two losses was anything but a rut. We're back.

If we win against Houston I will agree. While I'm happy with the win, I want to see back to back showings.

I'm not too worried about Houston. Both of their wins were come from behind and the other team crumbled. Then they got beat down by Baltimore.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Miller had a good game. McDonald and Miller did very well blocking.

We are 2-2 with 12 more games to go. Still a long season and anything can happen. Decent win against the Rams, who bedeviled us last year.

Positive step forward.

Worried about Staley.
It was foolish for anyone to think the last two losses was anything but a rut. We're back.

If we win against Houston I will agree. While I'm happy with the win, I want to see back to back showings.

I'm not too worried about Houston. Both of their wins were come from behind and the other team crumbled. Then they got beat down by Baltimore.

I hope they can beat SEA this week though at home.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

They will. JJ Watt matters!
Originally posted by buck:

We are 2-2 with 12 more games to go. Still a long season and anything can happen. Decent win against the Rams, who bedeviled us last year.

Positive step forward.

Worried about Staley.

Looking at how tough/competitive the NFC is, we finish with 10 wins, we're in the playoffs. -Looking at the fact that 5/6 of the last Superbowl winners all won starting in the wildcard round is good enough for me, we've been the cursed second seed for two effing years in a row.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by buck:

Positive step forward.

Worried about Staley.

Looking at how tough/competitive the NFC is, we finish with 10 wins, we're in the playoffs. -Looking at the fact that 5/6 of the last Superbowl winners all won starting in the wildcard round is good enough for me, we've been the cursed second seed for two effing years in a row.

I still don't see many losses on our schedule. We are dinged up and we have had a bumpy start to our season but if and when we regain our health and focus I can still see us winning 12 games
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If SEA loses and we win next week, then we still hold the our own destiny (by beating SEA later in SF, we'd tie records and head-to-head matchups).

If SEA loses and we win next week, then we still hold the our own destiny (by beating SEA later in SF, we'd tie records and head-to-head matchups).

JJ Watt does matter, especially when our O-Line is not healthy, and you guys get to play them at home.

The game at the stick will be interesting assuming both teams are healthy.
Wonder if Patton is alright

Originally posted by zaghawk:

JJ Watt does matter, especially when our O-Line is not healthy, and you guys get to play them at home.

The game at the stick will be interesting assuming both teams are healthy.

I am just glad we have them at home and 10 days to prepare, get guys back, look at this games film and realize that we are at our best when we emphasize the run behind our OL. Everything else builds around this when we do. If the Hawks win this contest then I will admit that they are the NFC favorite right now and are the real deal. I just want to see them do what they do on the road consistently before I crown them
Originally posted by niners94:

Depends on that foot. I am hoping it isn't more than a 2 to 3 week deal or better yet ... a 10 day deal!

Hopefully SEA plays as badly on the road this year as last year.
Imagine the fallout if the Niners kept playing the way they did in the first quarter and lost. "Fire Harbaugh, cut Kap, trade everyone!!!!" lol Thank you Jesus that didn't happen.
Originally posted by niners94:

This, haven't heard anything yet.
Share 49ersWebzone