LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mug0mug:
If you want to go back toward the beginning of the game in this thread, you can see pages at a time with only negative posts.

I like discussing the games, but these threads are ridiculous. Rip Kap, Gore, Harbaugh, Roman, and everyone else and an hour later act like they never said it.

And "Too cute" has to be the very worst commentary of all. If a play doesn't work it's "too cute" every time. Might as well just post that they don't understand football because "too cute" = "I don't understand what that play was."
Kap Still looked pretty bad a lot of the game
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Could it be that the Willis/Smith replacements were actually fresher, and so could pressure Bradford more efficiently?

I think it's that we have quality depth, everything I saw out of big white dude and Mr. Lemonade was nothing short of what I saw in preseason.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
49ers ran the ball and stopped the run=WIN

Yep

Sometimes, when team's get "too successful", they try things just to realize the original plan was the best.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Could it be that the Willis/Smith replacements were actually fresher, and so could pressure Bradford more efficiently?

I think it's that we have quality depth, everything I saw out of big white dude and Mr. Lemonade was nothing short of what I saw in preseason.
LOL big white dude
It was foolish for anyone to think the last two losses was anything but a rut. We're back.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Carlos Rogers catches a lot of criticism on this board. But he's been outstanding in the slot so far this season.

He flat out locked down Tavon Austin tonight.

Rogers and Brock played well tonight. I have been critical of both of them. Hopefully it's a good sign of things to come.
[ Edited by SoCal9er on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
If you want to go back toward the beginning of the game in this thread, you can see pages at a time with only negative posts.

I like discussing the games, but these threads are ridiculous. Rip Kap, Gore, Harbaugh, Roman, and everyone else and an hour later act like they never said it.

And "Too cute" has to be the very worst commentary of all. If a play doesn't work it's "too cute" every time. Might as well just post that they don't understand football because "too cute" = "I don't understand what that play was."
Kap Still looked pretty bad a lot of the game

He looked a lot more good than pretty bad. He just needs to start running a little more.
Kaep looked fine to me. I'll take two TD passes. Vernon's presence, though limited, was an enormous comfort. We'll be unstoppable with the Crab and the Ham back.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16881

Feels great
Originally posted by btthepunk:
It was foolish for anyone to think the last two losses was anything but a rut. We're back.

I agree, I was just never phased with any of this drama, and almost avoided the WZ this entire week. -We're back to doing what we do best, and this style of offense is pinnacle for the further development of our young QB. -Hope this calls for the complete end of the option.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Feels great

LOL. At first read I thought the website was ransomdemand.com
Originally posted by btthepunk:

If we win against Houston I will agree. While I'm happy with the win, I want to see back to back showings.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Kaep looked fine to me. I'll take two TD passes. Vernon's presence, though limited, was an enormous comfort. We'll be unstoppable with the Crab and the Ham back.
Crabtree will be the deep threat and HAM alongside Q81 WILL BE POSSISION RECIVERS
  • thl408
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Feels great

Hah! F cubed
  • DBSYM
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone