LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
X-rays are negative for Staley, and says he's ok.

An x-ray will not show if you Tore your knee, an MRI will. He's done.

OMG, the quality of fans on here lately, all you guys who joined the forum towards the end of last year.

Bite me, I've been a fan of this team for 30 years no one loves the more then I do.

Nice.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]
I loved how everyone expected us to lose this game and when we won they are like "It's just the Rams" LOL
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I loved how everyone expected us to lose this game and when we won they are like "It's just the Rams" LOL

Yes. This was an impressive win. Our defense was AWESOME without Willis and Aldon Smith! There will be some bumps in the road, but I would rather have the bumps in week four than in week 17.
i liked how the seahawks suck chant after the game. Also, there was a seadderall fan there.
If you want to go back toward the beginning of the game in this thread, you can see pages at a time with only negative posts.

I like discussing the games, but these threads are ridiculous. Rip Kap, Gore, Harbaugh, Roman, and everyone else and an hour later act like they never said it.

And "Too cute" has to be the very worst commentary of all. If a play doesn't work it's "too cute" every time. Might as well just post that they don't understand football because "too cute" = "I don't understand what that play was."
This was a combined team win, sort of like the Falcons game last Jan.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So how happy do you think Rams fans are that Jeff Fisher is there head coach?
Originally posted by Jcool:
So how happy do you think Rams fans are that Jeff Fisher is there head coach?

Some probably are saying he sucks etc (much like our fans do), but many probably still realize that he's a good coach and will most likely make their team competitive in the near future.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM ]
Carlos Rogers catches a lot of criticism on this board. But he's been outstanding in the slot so far this season.

He flat out locked down Tavon Austin tonight.

49ers ran the ball and stopped the run=WIN
Could it be that the Willis/Smith replacements were actually fresher, and so could pressure Bradford more efficiently?
  • ace52
  • Veteran
This was a very important win, great for the team's morale. If only Staley hadn't gotten hurt; that kind of put a damper on the night... I hope he won't be out too long.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Carlos Rogers catches a lot of criticism on this board. But he's been outstanding in the slot so far this season.

He flat out locked down Tavon Austin tonight.

He's actually putting together a pretty stellar year. It just got overshadowed by the recent TEAM failures.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
49ers ran the ball and stopped the run=WIN

Yep
Share 49ersWebzone