LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's obvious we don't have deep threats right now. Instead of the deep ball, why not primarily run the ball, and when necessary, go to short passes and rely on YAC? I've read that the Rams' secondary is suspect to put it mildly.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Get the ball to Kyle Williams. Some on the Zone have been contending that he's our deep threat.

Who would dare?!
Short week, on the road vs division rival, nationally-televised game, and about 50 key players are out. Looks bleak. But if they sack up and get a win, that puts the 49ers at 2-2, calms people down, and things don't look so bad. But a loss to go 1-3? If that happens I think they go into a tailspin, lucky to finish 8-8.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

As you'd expect, the 49ers coaches went back to the office after yesterday's game and had a late night of discussions and planning.

they need to get their head out of their asses.

+1
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by susweel:

As you'd expect, the 49ers coaches went back to the office after yesterday's game and had a late night of discussions and planning.

they need to get their head out of their asses.

+1

it was a meeting about passing even more... looks like we are going to abandon the run again

1-3

I could have saved them the late night. RUN THE f**kING FOOTBALL.
why did we abandon those runs we had in the second drive?
A must win.
I would love to see less of Kyle Williams and more of Quinton Patton. In space he seems more shifty and explosive.

Oh yeah and GIVE FRANK THE BALL 25-30 TIMES THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully Lemonier is ready. He's being thrown into the fire on a short week on the road. Very tough circumstances for your first career start.

Couldn't win last year on a full week, not gonna win this week. Hopefully it's less embarrassing though
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I have a brilliant idea. Hear me out.

Frank Gore.

What do you think?

Nah, why Frank Gore when you have a passing game as hot as the 49ers have right now?

Agree....Boldin, Boldin, Boldin....and occasionally Williams. Its been working so far.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Couldn't win last year on a full week, not gonna win this week. Hopefully it's less embarrassing though

Well I hope we at least score a FG.

They are finalizing plans to cut Frank Gore for yelling at Harbaugh and have a 10:1 pass/rush ratio for the Rams game!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Another loss coming our way. Actually make it 2 more, our next win might not happen until the Cards game. Right now, we are just too out of sync plus our mental game and confidence is to totally shattered.
Share 49ersWebzone