There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Realistically though if for some reason we finish this season barely above .500 we're going to be in good position with 5 draft picks in the 1st 3 rounds. We may get a comp pick in the 3rd or Goldson as well. With all our 4-7 round picks we could trade up into the beginning of any round.
I'm not packing it in BUT our coaches better go back to basics real quick.

Injuries are starting to add up - that's the thing that'll determine our record at the end of the season. - IMO.

Add to that, when Crabs and Mario return - nobody knows how effective they'll be coming off those injuries.

Scary.
We'll win by 20.
Boy yall are some real 49er fans jump ship N talk shi*t N plz dont come bac !!!!
Short week. Big division game. Hope we get this thing figured out.

Hope we remember that running the football is an acceptable form of offense.

Go niners
So why kind of lineup (defensively) are we throwing out this week? What offense will we run at the Rams???
I have a brilliant idea. Hear me out.

Frank Gore.

What do you think?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I have a brilliant idea. Hear me out.

Frank Gore.

What do you think?

Nah, why Frank Gore when you have a passing game as hot as the 49ers have right now?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

As you'd expect, the 49ers coaches went back to the office after yesterday's game and had a late night of discussions and planning.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:

As you'd expect, the 49ers coaches went back to the office after yesterday's game and had a late night of discussions and planning.

they need to get their head out of their asses.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:

they need to get their head out of their asses.

If I were a betting man I'd say there working out ways to abandon a five-star running game so they can throw into coverage.
Run the ball.... run the ball..... run.. the.. ball..
Not feeling good about this game.
Final score:

2 - 0 Rams.
Get the ball to Kyle Williams. Some on the Zone have been contending that he's our deep threat.
Share 49ersWebzone