LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 135 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by kray28:
Willis isn't going to play...book it. Groins are tricky. He might be out for a bit.

I'm prepared for a total beatdown in St. Louis. Not because the Rams are better, but because Fisher is a better coach, and knows how to exploit this team's weaknesses. And as it stands right now, injuries have only magnified those weaknesses. Fisher's already outcoached Harbaugh twice, and I've seen no evidence that it'll be any different this time.

This will be a costly loss too...second division loss already.

kray said nothing wrong in regards to fisher outcoaching JH and his fat little henchman "OC". if we get off to a bad start, i think this team will fold up, the rams crowd will get into it and we will be setting at 1-3. even at 1-3 i am sure we will be told everything is just fine. even if james plays i have zero confidence that our coaches will know how to use him. please tell me exactly what has filled the niner fans with confidence and hope from our coaches in the last two games
Willis isn't going to play...book it. Groins are tricky. He might be out for a bit.

I'm prepared for a total beatdown in St. Louis. Not because the Rams are better, but because Fisher is a better coach, and knows how to exploit this team's weaknesses. And as it stands right now, injuries have only magnified those weaknesses. Fisher's already outcoached Harbaugh twice, and I've seen no evidence that it'll be any different this time.

stopped reading after that lol
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

kray said nothing wrong in regards to fisher outcoaching JH and his fat little henchman "OC". if we get off to a bad start, i think this team will fold up, the rams crowd will get into it and we will be setting at 1-3. even at 1-3 i am sure we will be told everything is just fine. even if james plays i have zero confidence that our coaches will know how to use him. please tell me exactly what has filled the niner fans with confidence and hope from our coaches in the last two games

Well said.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
power running and play-action passing is the sht. oh yeah, our receivers get no separation; so much for that...
Patrick Willis calls ‘out of the blue' meeting with defense

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kidash98:
Patrick Willis calls 'out of the blue' meeting with defense

lol at Skuta replacing Aldon. Thanks a lot Baalke for trading away all our OLB depth.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows1m
Vernon Davis on the field for the start of 49ers practice. No Patrick Willis or Nnamdi Asomugha
Originally posted by crabman82:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows1m
Vernon Davis on the field for the start of 49ers practice. No Patrick Willis or Nnamdi Asomugha

Nice! I think VD is going to play.
Originally posted by susweel:

lol at Skuta replacing Aldon. Thanks a lot Baalke for trading away all our OLB depth.

Why no Lemon?????
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so much for Baldwin playing on thurs

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 10m WR Jon Baldwin wearing a scout-team jersey, so maybe #49ers aren't ready to have him debut in favor of Moore or Patton

Yup. I was totally against that, but special teams and cap space for 2015 took priority apparently....now we're f**ked.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 10m WR Jon Baldwin wearing a scout-team jersey, so maybe #49ers aren't ready to have him debut in favor of Moore or Patton

Yeah that pisses me off. I really don't understand why we take forever to get receivers to simply be active on gameday. Our receivers have done exactly zilch, aside from Boldin. So what is the problem in going with a guy like Baldwin? Are we afraid that we'll lose the killer production of Marlon Moore? Or that special teams ace, Kassim Osgood? It seems ridiculous to me that KC can have AJ Jenkins playing for them but we still can't activate Baldwin after 3 weeks.
We will start to see what this coaching staff is really made of in a hurry. Many players are being underutilized or not utilized at all right now. Another thing to consider is, with all this talk about nobody getting open, it should be noted that great scheming can counter a lot of the problems with the lack of consistent separation in the passing game a lot of times. It won't fix everything, but it would help greatly.

* We need to see CK improve and stop making the mistakes he has been. He needs to be more accurate and make better decisions.
* The offensive player utilization must get better to put players in position to succeed.
* Play calling must commit to what is successful and quit outsmarting itself into ineptness. Creativity is welcome. Just use it right.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by real9erfan:

Yeah that pisses me off. I really don't understand why we take forever to get receivers to simply be active on gameday. Our receivers have done exactly zilch, aside from Boldin. So what is the problem in going with a guy like Baldwin? Are we afraid that we'll lose the killer production of Marlon Moore? Or that special teams ace, Kassim Osgood? It seems ridiculous to me that KC can have AJ Jenkins playing for them but we still can't activate Baldwin after 3 weeks.

I hate that our coaching staff does this s**t, why are they too f**king stupid to realize they haven't gotten s**t from Williams and Moore? Then they play Patton for only a handful of snaps. By the way I'm sure I stated this but Baalke and this damn coaching staff can't draft wrs for s**t, whichever wr we take I'm confident A; they won't play much if any and B; they'll suck ass. These past 2 games have really burned me up especially this last one
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
stopped reading after that lol

he outcoached JH twice so in that aspect he is better
Share 49ersWebzone