LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 2m #49ers OC Greg Roman on WR Jon Baldwin: "His role could expand pretty soon."

f**k roman
I'm very angry right now in how we played the past 2 weeks but lets not start sucking the seabags c@?!ks just yet. Unfortunately we don't play 16 home games. Until they can prove they can win on the road. I'm not going to listen to all this blah blah. I believe they were 3-5 on the road last year. Let's see but let's not crown them NFC champions in week 4.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Sep 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM ]
Bradford threw the ball 48 times for 240 against the cowboys. Sacked 6 times.

He threw the ball 55 times in the loss to the falcons
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#49ers LB Patrick Willis is on Total Access tomorrow, so watch for full interview. On his groin for Thurs: "I'm hopeful that I get to play."
I think we could use Baldwin at least on a limited basis. Use him for the handful of plays he knows, if possible.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Willis isn't going to play...book it. Groins are tricky. He might be out for a bit.

I'm prepared for a total beatdown in St. Louis. Not because the Rams are better, but because Fisher is a better coach, and knows how to exploit this team's weaknesses. And as it stands right now, injuries have only magnified those weaknesses. Fisher's already outcoached Harbaugh twice, and I've seen no evidence that it'll be any different this time.

This will be a costly loss too...second division loss already.
Go 49ers!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Veteran Dan Skuta is expected to start at left outside linebacker in Smith's place with rookie Corey Lemonier entering in passing downs. At one point this season, the 49ers had excellent depth at the position. But they traded both Parys Haralson and Cam Johnson for seventh-round picks in the upcoming draft.Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/09/49ers-promote-cb-morris-to-active-roster-sign-pass-rusher-to-practice-squad.html#storylink=cpy

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Originally posted by kray28:
Willis isn't going to play...book it. Groins are tricky. He might be out for a bit.

I'm prepared for a total beatdown in St. Louis. Not because the Rams are better, but because Fisher is a better coach, and knows how to exploit this team's weaknesses. And as it stands right now, injuries have only magnified those weaknesses. Fisher's already outcoached Harbaugh twice, and I've seen no evidence that it'll be any different this time.

I agree with you. We're set up for another loss. Massive injury problems, team isn't playing well, a short week on the road against a team we struggle with.

In all honesty, I'd rather play it safe with Willis. I'd rather drop to 1-3 than lose Willis for a chunk of the season.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM ]
f**k that. Niners gonna win.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
f**k that. Niners gonna win.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
  • jrg
  • Veteran
anybody else on here gonna be there?

usually there are a few 49ers tailgates outside the dome
I expect Kaepernick to have a big game. I think he will be intense and focused, and will rely on his athletic ability more. Turn it loose bro ...

Originally posted by kray28:

Share 49ersWebzone