LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All I know for sure is that if we lose, the season will be pretty much done. Could we eventually win enough games to get a wildcard? Sure, but there is no way in hell that Kaepernick will be able to win against Seattle in their home stadium.
Originally posted by Forkenick:
All I know for sure is that if we lose, the season will be pretty much done. Could we eventually win enough games to get a wildcard? Sure, but there is no way in hell that Kaepernick will be able to win against Seattle in their home stadium.

You are assuming that Seattle will be in the NFC Chanpionship game. Not convinced.
punch em in the mouth, be fysical
The COWBOYS (with one of the worst olines in the league) just ran for over 200 yards on the Rams. If we don't gameplan a bunch of heavy run formations and run the ball 35-40 times then I'm DONE with this coaching staff. We are still very talented on the defensive side of the ball (bowman, smith, brooks, ray mac, reid, dorsey, our corners), there are plenty of teams that would trade defenses with us even with Willis, and Smith out. Injuries are apart of the game and we need our reserves to step up and play their part in the scheme.
Originally posted by English:

You are assuming that Seattle will be in the NFC Chanpionship game. Not convinced.

Who do you see that can beat them at home this year?
S/N: I think the defense will be okay if we keep them on the sidelines more (run the ball), and they have to stop shooting themselves in the foot with the penalties.

It takes more than home games.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
If we don't gameplan a bunch of heavy run formations and run the ball 35-40 times then I'm DONE with this coaching staff.

So no more posting about them, then?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We will win. It may not pretty at times but I truly believe we will win this game.
Originally posted by susweel:
We will win. It may not pretty at times but I truly believe we will win this game.

It is in my contract that I am not allowed to agree with sus on anything.

We will win, and it will be a thing of beauty and a joy to behold.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

yes I fully understand that it is part of the Mod oath you take.

I don't think Seattle is a "bad" team but I think there is some areas of the game they can be exposed at. At this point I don't see any team in the NFC as a "juggernaut" so to speak. So far the Hawks have beat the Panthers, Jags, 49ers (combined record of 2-7) and they got two of those wins at home. The only real threat the Seahawks play at home are the Saints, who will surely be out for blood this game and this is the type of team Seattle has issues with.

Indeed.

Not to mention the fact that we are morally obliged to point out when peeps are wrong!!!

Ok I kid. You aren't ALWAYS wrong.

Just for the new ones, not all took that oath.

Share 49ersWebzone