LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A good game to get back on track. A big factor in this game is that Jackson is in Atlanta. The Rams have no one to replace him. Their receivers, Givens,Austin and Pettis are above average and how we handle them will determine the game.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
The Rams suck. Their offense is so bland... I swear it's from the 1970's. Sam Bradford is Captain Checkdown and none of the receivers can catch. Although, whenever teams play us it seems like the receiving corp goes nuts and makes crazy catches. We can count on that and their punter booming the ball inside our 10... oh, and the kicker making several 50+ yard field goals.

Their oc is jimmy reye!?
Originally posted by tohara3:
So ready for Thursday night! Go 49ers!

f**k yeah goniners
we are only favored by 3

we were favored by 10 against Indy
Rams should be favored
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we are only favored by 3

When a team starts going bad it takes the bookmakers a few weeks to catch up with the spread. If the line goes down by kick-off the punters will have spoken.
we should sign t.o and dump kyle williams.

[ Edited by niner4ever12 on Sep 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we are only favored by 3

• cciowa
  • Veteran
if we get off to a bad start, like last year in minnesota, and get the fans going, it could get ugly for us in a hurry, we got outcoached by them twice last year and i am a bit puzzled as to why we are favored at all
Originally posted by cciowa:
if we get off to a bad start, like last year in minnesota, and get the fans going, it could get ugly for us in a hurry, we got outcoached by them twice last year and i am a bit puzzled as to why we are favored at all

Vegas doesn't overreact like Niner talk?

Because we're better than them
I think it's gonna end in a f**king tie again.
Originally posted by Faepernick:
Rams should be favored

This. I have no idea how we're favored.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think it's gonna end in a f**king tie again.

I would definitely take that over a 20 points plus loss. I think they need to get Jon Baldwin in the game if for no other reason then to serve as some kind of a decoy like Randy Moss was a lot last season. It's certainly couldn't hurt even if that's all he's doing. Help to get someone else open.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Because we're better than them
well we did not prove it twice last year to them and so far i do not think there is a whole lot of difference between the teams right now. its at their place, we seem to have a mental block against them, there is no debate that we have been outcoached twice by them. a good team will respond when backed into a corner. we failed miserably in that area last sunday so now here is another chance. hell even jim drunkinmiller beat the rams down there
Share 49ersWebzone