There are 368 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

So ready for this game already! Sunday won't get here soon enough!
I feel bad for Indy, i admire pagano and im a big luck fan. but they caught us on a bad week, we're angry and ready to take our frustrations out on them sunday.

here's to a good 'ol fashioned blowout

Yes. Let's whip em
better win this game or s**t will get ugly
Jim Irsay is not going to be happy after thia game
Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

We are 7-1 at the bye
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

We are 7-1 at the bye

Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

I agree, if I get another call from my brother in law about how the seasons over and that the super bowl runs through seattle im going to beat his ass.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

We are 7-1 at the bye

its not over until we say its over...was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor....
isn't eric walden on the colts? If my memory serves me right.
Originally posted by outside4949:
isn't eric walden on the colts? If my memory serves me right.

Oh snaaaaap!!!

You're right. Don't shelve the pistol read-option just yet boys! At least for one more week.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Oh snaaaaap!!!

You're right. Don't shelve the pistol read-option just yet boys! At least for one more week.

My thoughts exactly!
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,790
Originally posted by valrod33:
Luck gonna make Harbaugh regret not drafting him

Colts 35
49ers 6



Sarcasm, I hope.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,790
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

We are 7-1 at the bye

its not over until we say its over...was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor....

No. It was not, but we knew something was coming when all those German bombers had reached SF without dropping any of them bombs.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by jreff22:
better win this game or s**t will get ugly

I agree, if I get another call from my brother in law about how the seasons over and that the super bowl runs through seattle im going to beat his ass.

Yes. You should. My brother in law doesn't speak to me about football because he knows I will whip his hatin' a$$ about these Niners! Now if you have a dog in this fight. Fine. But when you are a Steelers fan and you are just hating on my team for no reason I will whip his a$$. Now even though your bro might be a Hawks diehard I still would whip his a$$ just because of the hatred they show us. We might have gotten our a$$ whipped Sunday nite but I am whipping yours if you don't relax! I know we should act more adult but you win I show you respect for a good game and you think you will add on with pestering me? You have another thing coming