LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wouldnt sit out anyone unless theyre hurt. this is still football and anything can happen. past success doesnt make this game a gimme. Luck is a great qb and he knows how harbaugh thinks. even if harbaugh is also familiar with him it will be a tough game. im hoping for a blowout but im not betting on it. im really concerned about our lack of receiving options right now. if VD is a no go we literally only have Boldin
How bout we stop predicting scores, everyone's score was wrong about the Seahawks (except Valrod's).

We're jinxing this team!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
First of all, don't underestimate the Colts. We need to bounce back strong and make a statement !!
we should let others WR and RB get more rep in this game, like baldwin and patton with hunter.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tyson Langland ‏@TysonNFL

What do the 49ers need to do to get back on track? Run the football:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1775491-what-49ers-must-do-to-get-back-on-track-toward-nfc-title-after-loss-to-seahawks
Niners 28
Colts 17
Originally posted by Jcool:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1775491-what-49ers-must-do-to-get-back-on-track-toward-nfc-title-after-loss-to-seahawks

agree with that...but if we come out trying to run in the pistol it wont work
The 49ers were supposed to run the football vs Seattle. It was obvious that Boldin would be shutdown, so very unfortunate that the game plan was so bad. The WR corp sucks, so great teams would have to improvise. Regarding the execution, let's not go there.
Most reports are that we had so many penalties and turnovers, so it cost us the game. We are usually not a team that does that, so is it because Seattle was so much better? or just that "we are the 49ers, so we can do whatever the heck we want".

If the goal is to make the playoffs, yesterday's loss was just another game...let's regroup and beat the other teams.
If the goal is to win the SB (multiple?), yesterday's loss is a big one. Given the first two games, it looks like the road to the SB (NFC) might be through CenturyLink stadium.

I just hope the coaching staff and players look at this as a huge wake up call, and not some 2nd game of the season. Time will tell.
establish the run. this game should be a get back to basics game. no cute s**t, just go out and do what we do
Originally posted by jreff22:

exactly. Or the read option. IMO, the NFL's defensive players are too fast and smart. That formation will be getting blown up with regularity real soon. "Just hit the Qb"

f**king show me your best WestCoast Harbaugh. Make Bill Walsh proud

I don't care anymore, this loss last night has prevented me from even thinking about us ever winning another title.........
my balls itch a pete carrol
Need to take this one so we don't fall 2 games back...(Sea will beat Jax)
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by jreff22:

exactly. Or the read option. IMO, the NFL's defensive players are too fast and smart. That formation will be getting blown up with regularity real soon. "Just hit the Qb"

f**king show me your best WestCoast Harbaugh. Make Bill Walsh proud
It can work in small doses. If its our main formation we will get killed.
18-1
Share 49ersWebzone