LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought LMJ would be back by this game. Did something go wrong with his rehab?
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by dmax:
SO is the lovefest for kaep over now?

Nope, we should get at least 6 more years

Ha ha seriously tho call it a kaepexcuse but his recievers did drop some key passes which turned into punts! Still take kaep over luck
Goniners

Kaep over Luck, I wouldn't go that far; but, I'd still take Kaep over Smith.

I def would i honestly dont see us doing any better wit luck this game! Kaeps beast our team has hit a speed bump n will be back!
Come friday niners 2-2
Goniners

Yep people need to realize it's just a rut right now. What about the last two years makes anyone think that this is how we'll be the rest of the season?
We gotta trade for WR! That kid from Cleveland wouldnt be such a bad idea
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Yep people need to realize it's just a rut right now. What about the last two years makes anyone think that this is how we'll be the rest of the season?
We need to get healthy we need to commit to the run. We need pass catchers to step up
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I thought LMJ would be back by this game. Did something go wrong with his rehab?

Just a healthy scratch like most of last year. I'd like to see him play and for them to get him open in space. With Gore and Hunter as the top two and Dixon and Marecic contributing on STs there's no room for him unless they sit another ST guy, which hopefully they do.
they need a 2te threat to work again. helps run and pass game.
We BADLY need a wide receiver that can get open and catch the ball. We also need to get another pass rusher.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
those PI calls were just awful but I'm not sure it would have mattered our offense was useless.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I think he's still on track to be back any week now. He was only expected to miss 2-3 weeks.

I'm more interested in Manningham. I hope he's able to return from the PUP as soon as he's eligible.
Originally posted by susweel:
those PI calls were just awful but I'm not sure it would have mattered our offense was useless.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this aspect. Especially when a division rival is allowed to maul people up and down the field with no flag in sight.

Originally posted by reasonable1:
Originally posted by susweel:

I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this aspect. Especially when a division rival is allowed to maul people up and down the field with no flag in sight.

It's too bad the coaches and players get fined for blasting the refs for bad calls. Stupid rule.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Frank Gore angry at Jim Harbaugh http://wp.me/p14QSB-9htr
Originally posted by SolAsch24:
We BADLY need a wide receiver that can get open and catch the ball. We also need to get another pass rusher.

Re-sign Brandon Lloyd
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I agree 100%.

the big BUT here is

- Kaep isn't very confident and has made uncharacteristic mistakes that have caused our D to be out there longer

- Then the D gets tired and Kaep comes back out then offense stagnates because no WR (they will be back, but the big key is Kaep has to be confident for anything to happen)

- Our running game just worked in the beginning of the game but no passing game to support it..

Again, I do believe we'll get on track, but your argument would be a thousand times stronger if Sunday's (in this case TH) weren't so far from each other!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by SolAsch24:

Re-sign Brandon Lloyd

No
Share 49ersWebzone