LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Bad play calling on offense gave up on the run way to fast and receivers can't get open , just ugly
11 carries 82 yards frank gore. Says it all. Super bowl 2nd and 5 FTW
Our O couldn't move the ball against the jags D. Everyone figured out Boldin was our only option when we played GB. Subtract boldin and we've got a bunch of guys who can't get open, get pushed around, drop balls left and right, and get tackled by grass. We shoulda kept running out of running formations. Kept hunter and gore rotating, threw more screens and slants.
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Was Indy's Super Bowl. Just a regular season game, nothing to worry about.

Indy dominated the niners today and showed who the better team was!!
Either way this year we will either have WRs step up or we use 2 of our top 6 thirteen draft picks on WR. We have to have more than Vernon as our field stretcher and we must not abandon the run when it is successful. Is it mangini and Roman?
Originally posted by Sewsoo:

I will answer after their 5th ring. Loser franchises man. They sure talk and roam a lot. Jealousy perhaps or just nothing better to do.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I will answer after their 5th ring. Loser franchises man. They sure talk and roam a lot. Jealousy perhaps or just nothing better to do.

Stupid response. Indy was the better team today, bringing up past Super Bowl wins is pointless.
Originally posted by RolandDes2chainz:
Seattle's back up scores more points than kaeperslump and less ints. Jax out scores the measly 3 the niners put up in the same setting. Better team?!

By that logic, everyone of our games is the opponents Super Bowl.
So does that mean you'll be ok with losing to everyone (who isn't the Green Bay packers)
5 rings. That is all anyone needs to know. Yeah 9ers
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by thecycl:
Joe Montana is rolling over in his grave right now. JC

You mean, Joe Montana is resting cozily in a hammock, sipping a cocktail and rolling his eyes?

Now he's watching his Steelers.

Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Stupid response. Indy was the better team today, bringing up past Super Bowl wins is pointless.

It's only pointless to teams that don't have them.
After these last two weeks of **s whoopings, I understand why our fans stab people.
Ginn was better than anyone we have at his position now...walker was awesome and could get open...and letting soap and Francois go...also..asomougha isn't very good...

By the time our receivers get off the line kap is running because the d breaks our online...guess it's just not our year...not sure how kap can't even throw or run at all...

This is interesting...and it sucks
I hate it when I'm right.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by dmax:
SO is the lovefest for kaep over now?

Nope, we should get at least 6 more years

Ha ha seriously tho call it a kaepexcuse but his recievers did drop some key passes which turned into punts! Still take kaep over luck
Goniners

Kaep over Luck, I wouldn't go that far; but, I'd still take Kaep over Smith.

I def would i honestly dont see us doing any better wit luck this game! Kaeps beast our team has hit a speed bump n will be back!
Come friday niners 2-2
Goniners
Share 49ersWebzone