LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one"- Colin Kaepernick.

"We do"- The rest of the NFL
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Benched for who? McCoy? Really?

Why not? Couldn't be any worse. Wouldn't hurt to see what BJ Daniels has either.

Could be alot worse! Kaep of 2013 needs to play like Kaep of 2012.

Maybe shave off that beard or get a different hair cut. We need the "WILD THING" back!!!
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
"If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one"- Colin Kaepernick.

lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lukcy13asartd:
just posing the question. If we start getting our asses handed to us by the rams on Sunday, and kap continues to struggle, it might be something to look into. Remember what happened in 94 when Steve Young was benched. Completely lit a fire under his ass...

To the Eagles ( I was pissed to no end)... you might be on to something!

"...we gave you crap receivers."
Originally posted by 190836:
Poor kap, its not his fault. No one is open.

Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Anyone blame this on Kaep hasn't watched the game. We have no WRs who can get open.

Originally posted by baltien:
Please. How is Kap supposed to improvise his receivers dropping the damn ball? And that's if they can manage to get open. Even the announcers have noticed how crappy our WR's are.
What happened to "QB's force their receivers open" I kept hearing when Smith was the QB?

Man, what a disaster. It's both saddening and somewhat personally gratifying to see everything I called last year after the QB switch, and during the offseason, come to pass.

Kap has changed the way we play DEFENSE. They are already tired after 3 games. Smith kept the defense fresh with a mistake free ball control offense.

We have regressed as a team, PERIOD. We've let core players go, thinking they could be easily replaced. No they can't.

We chose the wrong QB. See the Superbowl if you want anymore proof other than the last 2 terrible performances by Kap. Everyone forgets the terrible performances he had during the season last year. He had truly horrid games. Yup, he had a nice post season run, I'll give him that, but outside of those two games, he's was not an improvement over Smith in any way, shape, or form. Better stats? Sure. Better team chemistry? Nope. He's not a leader. The veterans protested the move, does anyone recall this?

We still need a legitimate pocket passing WC QB. We had one, but we traded him. That's a major setback.

And now the one everyone kept bashing me about - Karma. Harbaugh lied to the team, and stabbed Smith in the back. He led Smith to believe that he was going to be given a fair shot to keep his job. He was coaxed back twice by Harbaugh himself. In the end, Harbaugh stuck that knife right in and Smith haters rejoiced. But Karma has a way of coming back.

I'll end it by saying what I've been saying. We will not win a Superbowl with Harbaugh as head coach and Kapow as our starting QB. There are various reasons for this, but I won't get into them now, all you gotta do is watch the games and see how Harbaugh handles the team. I hope I'm wrong, goodness I hope I am. But so far I haven't been.

I love my Niners, but I won't live in denial.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I wonder if any Dolphins players gonna sport a 49ers cap (for fashion) this coming week....
Maybe some adversity will do this team some good. We haven't had a losing record since Harbaugh took over so let's see how we respond

LMAO
Jesus Christ, I was really hoping the Smith and Kaep comparisons would stop after a god damn Super Bowl appearance.
I want to drink 20 beers and take the steps at Candlestick this sucks so bad
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by 190836:
Poor kap, its not his fault. No one is open.

Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Anyone blame this on Kaep hasn't watched the game. We have no WRs who can get open.

Originally posted by baltien:
Please. How is Kap supposed to improvise his receivers dropping the damn ball? And that's if they can manage to get open. Even the announcers have noticed how crappy our WR's are.
What happened to "QB's force their receivers open" I kept hearing when Smith was the QB?

Man, what a disaster. It's both saddening and somewhat personally gratifying to see everything I called last year after the QB switch, and during the offseason, come to pass.

Kap has changed the way we play DEFENSE. They are already tired after 3 games. Smith kept the defense fresh with a mistake free ball control offense.

We have regressed as a team, PERIOD. We've let core players go, thinking they could be easily replaced. No they can't.

We chose the wrong QB. See the Superbowl if you want anymore proof other than the last 2 terrible performances by Kap. Everyone forgets the terrible performances he had during the season last year. He had truly horrid games. Yup, he had a nice post season run, I'll give him that, but outside of those two games, he's was not an improvement over Smith in any way, shape, or form. Better stats? Sure. Better team chemistry? Nope. He's not a leader. The veterans protested the move, does anyone recall this?

We still need a legitimate pocket passing WC QB. We had one, but we traded him. That's a major setback.

And now the one everyone kept bashing me about - Karma. Harbaugh lied to the team, and stabbed Smith in the back. He led Smith to believe that he was going to be given a fair shot to keep his job. He was coaxed back twice by Harbaugh himself. In the end, Harbaugh stuck that knife right in and Smith haters rejoiced. But Karma has a way of coming back.

I'll end it by saying what I've been saying. We will not win a Superbowl with Harbaugh as head coach and Kapow as our starting QB. There are various reasons for this, but I won't get into them now, all you gotta do is watch the games and see how Harbaugh handles the team. I hope I'm wrong, goodness I hope I am. But so far I haven't been.

I love my Niners, but I won't live in denial.

No VD. No Crabs. No Manningham. No LMJ. No Ian Williams. No Willis for the tail end of the game.

Marlon Moore is NOT going to win us football games man.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Jesus Christ, I was really hoping the Smith and Kaep comparisons would stop after a god damn Super Bowl appearance.

The Young and Montana comparison never stopped.
[ Edited by niners94 on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone