LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 407 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Alex is on a very different team; he isn't carrying the team and is still passing for mediocre yards. I would never want to go back to SMITH football. I think Kaep will do better than Smith overall and if you gave Smith 7 years then you ought to be as patient with Kap.

What if this team doesn't have 7 years? And you say overall? Okay maybe your right but right now Kaep is doing awful. That's a fact.
  • Liono
Just think about how good this offense could be with Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Davis, James....our talent is on the sideline.
Originally posted by LVJay:
If you feel sick right now, I advise you not to listen to Kap/Harbone at press conference... it will be whiny hogwash for sure.

link?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
This can't help anything here at the WZ.. let us not stoop.

No...what I want is to hear the football "experts" explain to me where this is going. Because for 2 years I had to hear about how the ONLY THING holding the 49ers back from greatness was a "real QB".

So yes, it can help things at the webzone.

It helps to see who the real trollers are and who are the ones who see the game for what it is and not what they wish it would be.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
LMAO

InHarbsWeTrust
Afrikan
Shaj
BrianGO

Sooooooo many others to call out on this one...

I thought the "great QBs" with "rocket arms" were supposed to be the adhesive to situations like this??? The "great ones" are supposed to make up for deficiencies...not create more of them.

I really want to hear your explanations now...because as I recall...all of you and a few others railed Alex incessanly for hitting too many checkdowns, not being able to throw the deep ball, etc etc etc blah blah blah...

What say you ladies/gentleman????

They'll just blame it on the WRs...in no way is it Kaeps fault.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WALTERWHITE:
Looking at the remainder of the schedule I see 4 wins this season and that's being generous thinking they can beat the rams twice..

I think we lose in St Louis but MAYBE win at home.
Win or loose Thursday night I'm done with Roman. Two straight games I've watched the same thing: Give up on the run early, under-utilizing talent not named Boldin, can't design plays to beat press man coverage, too fukking predictable, and little or no creativity calling plays .

It's clear to me that our weak like - the OC - is exposing our defense, and compromising this team. I'm not calling for his job - yet - but I think it's time to start questioning Roman.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Week 1 we packed the fudge pretty good. Week 2 we stroked the CAWK and got penetrated. Week 3 we gagged/choked on Colts... PATHETIC
Embarrassing and pathetic. All offseason and even during the season I have seen multiple commercials with Harbaugh and Kaepernick... They need to Cut the BS and get in the office and study. Kaepernick in a video on Youtube " My city" My turn" or whatever...He needs to WAKE the F up and play like a man!
Looking at the remainder of the schedule I see 4 wins this season and that's being generous thinking they can beat the rams twice..

I could tell you were a noob without looking at your boxes.

Frank Gore

11 Carries, 82 yds, 7.5 avg.

WTFFFFFFFFF
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by alex2125:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Name teams that can score more than the 49ers

Oakland A's

San Francisco Giants

Manchester United

Tiger Woods

A retarded kid
I don't know if Gore and Hunter alone would've been the answer since week1. Bottom line is Harbaugh should have never made Boldin our #1. He has always been known as a 2 or 3. We were inevitably overly optimistic; we had no options.
[ Edited by LionHeartofGold on Sep 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Remember the Alex Smith game last year vs. the Seahawks?

Did nothing the first half. Second half, we worked on passing to our RB's and outlets. It was successful. We mad an adjustment. See none of that here. NONE

You know why you saw adjustments??

Because we had a QB who understood the craft of being a QB. He read defenses...he was a second coach on the field...he understood what worked and what didnt and took what he was given...like REAL QBs do.
Originally posted by Baldie:

I think we lose in St Louis but MAYBE win at home.

I don't know...the crowd noise can get pretty loud at home.
Share 49ersWebzone