LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Rough. Huge loss. RT @MichelleBeisner: Colts TE Dwayne Allen will require season ending hip surgery - per head coach Chuck Pagano.

That means fleener is about to light us up and make harbaugh regret not drafting him
We really need to unleash Patton in this game, if any game can allow him to utilize his route running and hands this is it.
So is Vernon Davis going to be out for this game or what?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
That means fleener is about to light us up and make harbaugh regret not drafting him

Fleener is now Indy's #1 TE but I still like Willis or Bowman covering him. If Dahl is starting (please no!!) and matched up on Coby then we're SOL on that play. Reid hopefully gets cleared in time. He's so superior to Dahl it's absurd.
no VD one of the young receivers has to step up
I think we come back strong, we make a statement that it was just f**king Seattle as usual getting in our heads, and blow this team out (cause we're supposed to) by 20+ points. -Luck will be effective, maybe even have modest stats, but he won't be scoring a TD until garbage time, I think Dorsey picks up where he left off, and continues to build a rapport with our d-line (as I assume the coaches are thinking looking at Sunday's film).

Sorry Colts, it's nothing personal, and we don't underestimate/disrespect your team, but you're entering a hostile environment, against a hostile team, I'm sorry it had to be this way, shame this came couldn't be on better terms.

49ers 34
Colts 10
I wonder if we'll get to see Jonathan Baldwin in action during this game.
I'm sorry, but I was never sold on that Seattle game to begin with (despite thinking we'd of won close), knew it was gonna be nasty, and that we were just gonna move on and be our usual selves afterwards.

Quit the drama, people.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I wonder if we'll get to see Jonathan Baldwin in action during this game.

or harper. they need all the help they can get. our remaining receivers are too small
Originally posted by verb1der:

He said just needs to rest the hammy a few days, but thinks he'll be able to play. He could miss practice the entire week and start the game. During one season Steve McNair (R.I.P.) would virtually miss practice for weeks in a row and start each game. Last year Megatron was missing a lot of practice time for several weeks also, but starting every week.

Originally posted by ninerjok:

He said just needs to rest the hammy a few days, but thinks he'll be able to play. He could miss practice the entire week and start the game. During one season Steve McNair (R.I.P.) would virtually miss practice for weeks in a row and start each game. Last year Megatron was missing a lot of practice time for several weeks also, but starting every week.

If Vernon needs to sit out a game to rest his hammy, i wouldnt mind it. I'd rather have him miss one game over further injuring himself.
I am BlueShoe, and I wrote the thread over on the Colts board. I did not write it to be disrespectful to 49ers fan, and I surely do not really believe that we are going to blow out the 49ers, although anything is possible

I wrote the post to offset a lot of the negativity that I keep reading on our own board. I figured hey, so many people are going extreme negative that I might as well go extreme positive. I am sure as NFL fans, you have all experienced this as well, at least a time or two.

What else is any real fan supposed to do, but believe in his/her team? After all, Fan is short for Fanatic. If we don't share that quality then we are just NFL fans who happen to like a team.

I believe it will be a good game, closer than the media will ever admit. Most games we have played in with Luck end up close, and it is something we are used to. The young man just finds a way to keep us in the games, and that always gives us a fighting chance in the end.

The 49ers are a good team. Your OL is the envy of the NFL and you have some real studs on defense too.

Here is to hoping all of our players make it home healthy and safe to their families after the game. Good luck to your 49ers and hopefully we will do this game twice this season. :)

I still love the memories of Harbaugh, and we had a magical ride in 95. I always knew he would someday become an NFL head coach, and hoped he would find his way back home to Indiana. You got a real special coach.

One last thing and this is to Corgi, who as far as I know is not a 49ers fan:

Way to sell a brother out. You know you look like a punk to these 49ers fans, right? They might not tell you that because you came here kissing rear ends, but they're thinking it. Way to get on your knees and beg for Uncle. Sorry SOB!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Cool! I hope he doesn't try and force it. I wouldn't mind seeing more of VM!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
35 Niners
13 Colts
I smell blood.
Share 49ersWebzone