LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by corgi:
blind homer, you get that on all forums, reality is niners just got embarrassed and they going to rebound, and their at home, its almost a for sure thing they going to win, if not blow them out.

Hey 49ers fans, first let me start by saying I'm a Colts fan but I'm not here to talk trash or any of that nonsense. On behalf of that forum I want to say don't listen or pay any attention to about 75% of the posters over there. Unfortunately for every 1 good poster there are about 10 crazy and/or delusional posters. I'm fully expecting a loss Sunday, but of course as a fan I'm hoping the team pulls a massive upset. Your offense shouldn't have any problem moving the chains and getting into the endzone. The Colts have not played a complete game yet, they will show up for one or two quarters and then take the rest of the game off. I'm predicting 35-24 49ers. Good luck to your team the rest of the way, and I'm really pulling for you guys to win the division over Seattle. I cannot stand Pete Carroll, or Richard Sherman.

Classy post thank you, good luck to your colts, i believe andrew luck is the real deal and im sure you will put up some points sunday, but we just don't lose 2 in a row under harbs, i think injuries at wr, rb , hurt our depth on offense and it shows if you lock down boldin we really have no one else to go to. Again we are also at home, id give you guys a better shot if it was in indy, and even then i would see we win because we just don't lose 2 in a row, but good luck to your colts the rest of the way im sure you will be in the playoffs for sure.

I will do you one better. IF we defeat the Colts this week which I expect us to then we will be sure to defeat HOU, JAC and TEN for you as well so that you don't lose ground within your division
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
blind homer, you get that on all forums, reality is niners just got embarrassed and they going to rebound, and their at home, its almost a for sure thing they going to win, if not blow them out.

Hey 49ers fans, first let me start by saying I'm a Colts fan but I'm not here to talk trash or any of that nonsense. On behalf of that forum I want to say don't listen or pay any attention to about 75% of the posters over there. Unfortunately for every 1 good poster there are about 10 crazy and/or delusional posters. I'm fully expecting a loss Sunday, but of course as a fan I'm hoping the team pulls a massive upset. Your offense shouldn't have any problem moving the chains and getting into the endzone. The Colts have not played a complete game yet, they will show up for one or two quarters and then take the rest of the game off. I'm predicting 35-24 49ers. Good luck to your team the rest of the way, and I'm really pulling for you guys to win the division over Seattle. I cannot stand Pete Carroll, or Richard Sherman.

Classy post thank you, good luck to your colts, i believe andrew luck is the real deal and im sure you will put up some points sunday, but we just don't lose 2 in a row under harbs, i think injuries at wr, rb , hurt our depth on offense and it shows if you lock down boldin we really have no one else to go to. Again we are also at home, id give you guys a better shot if it was in indy, and even then i would see we win because we just don't lose 2 in a row, but good luck to your colts the rest of the way im sure you will be in the playoffs for sure.

I will do you one better. IF we defeat the Colts this week which I expect us to then we will be sure to defeat HOU, JAC and TEN for you as well so that you don't lose ground within your division

we will beat all those teams, jac is LOL worst team in football, ten sucks, and houston is decent but way overated.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Don't get me wrong I like Andrew Luck, but these people think they still have Peyton Manning at the helm.

And Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James playing on the offense.

I dont think its really even that, In my experience a lot of hardcore fans of specific teams arent for certain to be football fans in total. What I mean by that is there are a lot of people who pay zero attention to teams outside their conference...some dont even really scout outside their division. These guys are Colts fans, not football fans. It creates a lot for bad homerish posts because they see we lost bad last week, know nothing about the Seachickens super home field etc...and assume 9ers=bad. Its not really their fault it stems from ignorance not stupidity. Honestly I dont blame them they are headed in a good direction and I think they are a threat to beat us on any week except one where we just got embarassed on national TV. Heck I was the same way in the pre- fantasy football and internet era. Now I have both cause to watch every team and access to a glut of information....but 16 year old me probably thought we would win every game. Then again in the Steve Young era it was more than likely the case...lol

we will beat all those teams, jac is LOL worst team in football, ten sucks, and houston is decent but way overated.
Houston is still very, very dangerous....heck I would aledge if they would just run Tate instead of a beat up Foster they would be one of the better teams in Football.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Rough. Huge loss. RT @MichelleBeisner: Colts TE Dwayne Allen will require season ending hip surgery - per head coach Chuck Pagano.
i don't see us losing again till @saints, the toughest game we have till then is @rams but i think we will get vengence.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Houston is still very, very dangerous....heck I would aledge if they would just run Tate instead of a beat up Foster they would be one of the better teams in Football.

HOU might be dangerous but Matt Schaub is in trouble vs the Smith brothers and we are not losing SH!T at the Stick this year!

You didn't even have to say all that other, "my team is going to lose" stuff. Welcome home!
Under harbaugh the Niners are 7-0 after a loss with a win by average of 17pts. They were embarrassed on National TV. They are now home and Luck is going to have a very bad day. Ass Whoopen coming!
[ Edited by stonecold590 on Sep 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM ]
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Under harbaugh the miners are 7-0 after a loss with a win by average of 17pts. They were embarrassed on National TV. They are now home and Luck is going to have a very bad day. Ass Whoopen coming!

stats/facts have no place in the webzone, we base things off emotion. ;)

This game will be very telling.

If the Niner hype is to be believed, they should blow out the Colts. Indy's defense is not very good.

But the Niner's offense is showing cracks:

1. So far, both games, the Niners OL looks over hyped and not playing very well. All of them save Boone have pretty much being dominated, man on man especially in the run game. Please let's not blame the game plan here, players have to block and tackle. They've talked tough about playing smash mouth, well they got smashed in the mouth.

2. The RBs have not helped out much either. Well Gore really, because Hunter has not had much opportunity so far. But if you need a runway to get up to speed and then get gassed after every carry, that's not going to cut it. I know . . . the OL is playing poorly, but if one doesn't have the quick burst or the speed to go outside, it's not helping.

3. A WR with speed and elusiveness has not been identified. KW a starter?! Please! This is on the FO/coaches. They've pretty much stacked the roster with duds. Boldin needs a complement on the other side who is a threat. They need someone who brings ENERGY to the equation ( few people they cut to in order to hang on to KW come to mind). The only WR on the roster who could possibly fit the bill is Patton and he's been a non factor. Is this on CK's inability to find him? So far he seems to fixate on one or two guys.

4. Hey! FO! Signing Maceric is not the fix. Try harder.

OK . . . if they blow out the Colts . . . which they should . . . they're playing at home and they are one of the top three teams, right? . . . they'll have the opportunity to right the ship . . . Kap will continue to develop and grow . . . the running game can improve with practice and experimentation.

If they lose, especially if they're outplayed, I fear for what it'll do to the team psyche.

One other thing: I see that Roman has been drawing flak. I really don't think that he's the problem. I like him. A lot. He's intelligent and receptive to input from all sources. Let's not blame him. It's up to the players to step up.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Under harbaugh the miners are 7-0 after a loss with a win by average of 17pts. They were embarrassed on National TV. They are now home and Luck is going to have a very bad day. Ass Whoopen coming!

stats/facts have no place in the webzone, we base things off emotion. ;)

I predict there will be no suicides this week.
I think we will see what our run game is truly about sunday. We are an arrogant team though so I could see us trying to pass a lot to try and show who the better QB really is. But god fucvkin dawmit it would be nice to get at least a 200 yard rush game. Gore, please hush the critics, Hunter, please show us that you are ready be the man, Dixon, Tell me why you are on the team still
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
We got our ass kicked so thoroughly last week that we are now underrated lol. Opposing fans are now seriously underestimating us.

We are 10.5 pt. favorites. The professionals know in Vegas.

• pd24
  • Veteran
i don't see us losing again till @saints, the toughest game we have till then is @rams but i think we will get vengence.

Rams game is going to be hard on a short week on the road.
Share 49ersWebzone