There are 188 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Originally posted by ElDannMann:

And Ryan Tannehill is just as elusive as Russell Wilson and has break away speed like Kaep.

Man, I used to think Cardinals fans were incredibly delusional but these people take it to a whole new level.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

And Ryan Tannehill is just as elusive as Russell Wilson and has break away speed like Kaep.

Man, I used to think Cardinals fans were incredibly delusional but these people take it to a whole new level.

Don't get me wrong I like Andrew Luck, but these people think they still have Peyton Manning at the helm.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Don't get me wrong I like Andrew Luck, but these people think they still have Peyton Manning at the helm.
i think luck will win more superbowls than manning before he is done. luck is just scratching the surface of what he can do
LOL at them comparing Kaepernick to Pryor, more or less saying that they are both the same player.

"We did a good job against Miami's pass rush and I would not put San Fran's front seven higher than Miami's. They may be about equal."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"I would rather face the 49ers defense than Miami's defense. We handled our own against Miami. "

LOL

"I don't see any player in the secondary that is going to stop Luck and our receivers form having our way with them. On top of that, I am not sold that San Fran can stop us from running the ball effectively enough to keep the game in balance."

This BlueShoe dude needs to stop mainlining crack...seriously.

"

Vic Fangio (our old DC) was the DC for the Stanford Cardinals and he followed Harbaugh to San Fran. Luck practiced against that defense and has a photographic memory. Drew is going to burn them all day long."

"if the niners defense plays like they did sunday night, i could see this very well happening with us putting up 40+ points"

Clearly this genius did not watch the game at all in the slightest. If the 49ers defense plays like they did Sunday night, Colts are going to get wrecked.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

And Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James playing on the offense.
im hoping our run game establishes itself this week. we need it badly right now with all the receiver injuries
Nvm
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Sep 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LOL at them comparing Kaepernick to Pryor, more or less saying that they are both the same player.

"We did a good job against Miami's pass rush and I would not put San Fran's front seven higher than Miami's. They may be about equal."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"I would rather face the 49ers defense than Miami's defense. We handled our own against Miami. "

LOL

"I don't see any player in the secondary that is going to stop Luck and our receivers form having our way with them. On top of that, I am not sold that San Fran can stop us from running the ball effectively enough to keep the game in balance."

This BlueShoe dude needs to stop mainlining crack...seriously.

"

Vic Fangio (our old DC) was the DC for the Stanford Cardinals and he followed Harbaugh to San Fran. Luck practiced against that defense and has a photographic memory. Drew is going to burn them all day long."

"if the niners defense plays like they did sunday night, i could see this very well happening with us putting up 40+ points"

Clearly this genius did not watch the game at all in the slightest. If the 49ers defense plays like they did Sunday night, Colts are going to get wrecked.

HO---LEE----F**KIN SH*T are they gonna be disappointed when all their hopes and wishes don't come true.

I cannot believe they compared the 9ers defense to Miami's. Sure the 9ers struggled on defense (actually on both sides of the ball), but did these smart guys account for the injuries the 9ers sustained?? 9ers defense loses their starting NT and FS, they don't think that's gonna affect the defense somehow.

And speaking of defenses, do they really think their defense stands a chance against a pissed off One-eyebrow-Kaepernick, Boldin AND Frank Gore, not to mention the O-line I know is dying to redeem themselves.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think luck will win more superbowls than manning before he is done. luck is just scratching the surface of what he can do

Luck ain't winning more than Kap. Matter of fact, Luck ain't winning sh!t. We winning over here. IND ain't gonna do it
We got our ass kicked so thoroughly last week that we are now underrated lol. Opposing fans are now seriously underestimating us.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
We got our ass kicked so thoroughly last week that we are now underrated lol. Opposing fans are now seriously underestimating us.

We got our ass whopped so bad, I thought they would drop us to like 15th or something in the power rankings. Lol.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

We got our ass whopped so bad, I thought they would drop us to like 15th or something in the power rankings. Lol.

Haha I know. I was shocked we're still ranked highly on most rankings. Not that it means much. I guess it does show we shouldn't overreact to one regular season game, win or lose.
I wish I knew what the deal was with Luck and his 20 + ints last year. Not so sure but looks like he's got some of that Eli Manning in him that totally trusts throwing to his receivers whether covered or not. The thing that helps is that TY and Wayne are very good receivers. I hope we can get pressure on Luck too because he'll take some sacks also not trying to force at times. Its hars to put a direct point to his game because he has greatabilities to take the end of games into his hands so well. This is where we need to be playing our best.

(49ers are my Survivor pool pick this week)
Luck is going to be under major duress this week. The Smith brothers Ahmad Ray Mac and Pat and Bow are going to punish Luck. They can hush the talk about him. He is dead this week. In the Stick too? Cmon man. I don't know why we having this discussion. Oh because it is Colts vs 49ers