There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Aldon will have a 4 sack game. BOOK IT.

I think after a sack or two, they will start to throw more quick passes or they might do that right outta the gate.

Yup. Aldon is unstoppable unless you have an all pro tackle.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
So about them colts...who's gonna cover ty Hilton?

Hopefully not Asomugha.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
If the 49ers really want this, they can go 7-0...until the game at New Orleans. First things first however.

I find it hard to have that kind of confidence, considering we got lambasted just a few days ago...

but maybe, playing in SEA these days is like Lambeau in the late '90s / early '00s or Dallas / Arrowhead in the mid '90s...

It is, and after a few more years of Seattle fielding upper tier teams it will probably go down as being even harder to win in Seattle than any of those. I've never seen a home field advantage like that. I think Jacksonville could hang with just about any team in the league if they had that going for them. Seattle having a probowl stacked roster on top of that big of an advantage is the reason you see so many blowouts up there.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Sep 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

Hopefully not Asomugha.

The one thing common between the 49ers WRs and DBs....average talent at best. The one bright star is Eric Reid, & hopefully he recovers soon.

Hopefully not Asomugha.

The one thing common between the 49ers WRs and DBs....average talent at best. The one bright star is Eric Reid, & hopefully he recovers soon.

Anquan ain't average. He didnt do well this week, but it was a bad matchup for him.
Does anyone know if the Colts-49ers game will be broadcast in SoCal this weekend?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Luck or Kaepernick!?

Kaep all day!
I think itll be a better game than most do. Neither team is going to pushed around and both are fired up for numerous reasons. The luck and harbaugh advantages go both ways, and itll be interesting to see if mcdonald, davis, and reid play. Its a must win for both teams and a good matchup there in candlestick.
Originally posted by indycrazy1287:
I think itll be a better game than most do. Neither team is going to pushed around and both are fired up for numerous reasons. The luck and harbaugh advantages go both ways, and itll be interesting to see if mcdonald, davis, and reid play. Its a must win for both teams and a good matchup there in candlestick.

INDY may have a good QB and passing attack, their run games is terrible and their defense is very suspect.

Now they travel across the country to face the Niners who were humiliated and out for some revenge... This game could be a blowout.

Hopefully not Asomugha.

I really don't think Nnamdi has been bad. That flag they threw on him Sunday was complete crap. The coverage he had was no different than what Seattle does on every play.

He has been right on the hip of the WR in both games.
If the 49ers really want this, they can go 7-0...until the game at New Orleans. First things first however.

I seriously believe this too, I felt so happy after that Seattle game, yes indeed, happy, cause we won't have to deal with that s**t again cause we're taking the division, and won't need to worry about a game like that again unless we were to face the Broncos in New York.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Hopefully not Asomugha.

I really don't think Nnamdi has been bad. That flag they threw on him Sunday was complete crap. The coverage he had was no different than what Seattle does on every play.

He has been right on the hip of the WR in both games.

mmmm, I don't know about that. Nnamdi wasn't looking at the ball at all and there was clear contact before the ball got there. That's going to get flagged 99 times out of a hundred. Regardless of what the Seattle DB's were doing, that was piss-poor coverage. I'm not saying that Nnamdi was terrible the rest of the game, but .on that particular play, he had terrible positioning,

INDY may have a good QB and passing attack, their run games is terrible and their defense is very suspect.

Now they travel across the country to face the Niners who were humiliated and out for some revenge... This game could be a blowout.

Well, I hope we can put the last game out of our minds and prepare for this one. If we disrespect them we could end up 1-2

Preparation.
this SHOULD be a pretty easy win for us. SHOULD be.
Originally posted by English:

Well, I hope we can put the last game out of our minds and prepare for this one. If we disrespect them we could end up 1-2

Preparation.

I agree, I'm just saying their extra 'preparation' will result in a lopsided score