There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

Originally posted by Karma:
The officiating definitely felt lopsided, but I don't think that was purposeful. I just think we had some bad luck.

1. The Niners' front seven was being held all day. Bakthiari had his hands inside Aldon's jersey on almost every play. The Niners' offensive line may have done some of the same, but not to the same extent. It seems like the refs are missing more common place infractions because they are looking for new rule violation.

2. The Clay Matthews late hit and his "taunting" after a sack were egregious misses. The refs admitted to making mistakes, so I wonder if this game will be reviewed by the league office.

3. The biggest problem is the mental mistakes. Offsides, false starts, and clock management.

In all 3 of our wins against this team I've noticed a large difference in the way the refs enforce the penalties against us and allow other teams to pretty much do what they want. Our last 3 games against the pack and the Superbowl are enough to get a conspiracy theory going IMHO.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
In all 3 of our wins against this team I've noticed a large difference in the way the refs enforce the penalties against us and allow other teams to pretty much do what they want. Our last 3 games against the pack and the Superbowl are enough to get a conspiracy theory going IMHO.

I loved Harbaugh's quote " If you're going to hit a guy come with some knuckles". "Come with some knuckles" should be the new team slogan, t-shirts should be issued.
Coach Harbaugh's quote "if you're going to hit a guy come with some knuckles" is a great team slogan going into the Seattle game. I would love to see someone make "come with some knuckles" 49er t-shirt.
Clay Matthews would be a star in the WWE.
I think Coach pulled Mathew's man card at the Presser lol.
Staley shouldnt have been punished, when he was the one that got punched then slapped after coming to the defense of his QB ....now all these cry baby cheeseheads act like they were "cheated" ........f**k that ....

How Come the Packers cant count to 50? ...Because they cant get past the 49ers
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Some of the stuff I post embarrasses me.

Fixed
  • buck
  • Veteran
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Dean Blandino, NFL vice president of officiating, reviewed the fracas between the teams following Clay Matthews' late hit and determined that 49ers left tackle Joe Staley shouldn't have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct. In other words, there never should have been offsetting penalties on Matthews and Staley in the first place. It should have been first-and-goal for the 49ers at the 3-yard line.

Head referee Bill Leavy also admitted after the game that he made a mistake in applying the offsetting penalties, which gave the 49ers an extra down.

Blandino said Monday on NFL Network's "NFL AM" that a mistake like that will not happen again. And now Blandino is saying Staley's penalty never should have been called.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000241366/article/joe-staley-shouldnt-have-been-penalized-nfl-says

We got screwed on the call.

Matthews late hit around the neck plus two punches. He should get a big fine.
Yeah, our guys acted like mature adults. Love that the head of NFL officials stated not only did the crew screw that call up, but that Staley should never have been flagged. Packers came off looking pretty stupid, especially after all the smack-talk leading up to the game.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Dirty juicer will be a dirty juicer. f**k him, hopefully he gets a taste of his own medicine. It would serve him right if someone was to take a dive at his knees, f**king one dimensional overrated punk.

Ahem...Another Pete Caroll product!...ahem.
Originally posted by Happs:
Lots of GB fans are saying they got screwed because the refs mishandled the offsetting penalties replaying 3rd down instead of making it 4th down, where we likely kick a field goal.

Today the NFL says Staley should not have received penalty so we got screwed in reality. It should've been 1st and goal at the 3.

Doesn't matter, our man Colin just made it easy and threw a TD on the next play!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000241366/article/joe-staley-shouldnt-have-been-penalized-nfl-says

I was screaming that every time someone brought up the accidental replay of downs. Better team won, so those pansies can quit crying.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Clay Matthews would be a star in the WWE.

He looks like a WWE clown. He has the roid taking part down pat.
So when is Favio going to be fined...The league had no problem issuing Suh his fine already..>What is the holdup?
Originally posted by Ninerwinner:
So when is Favio going to be fined...The league had no problem issuing Suh his fine already..>What is the holdup?

There may be some not so subtle racism going on in how they crackdown on Suh, but leave Cheesehead Golden Boy alone.