There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

Originally posted by BMoore56:
You gotta point

Brandon Moore #56? Awesome!
Some of the stuff Harbaugh says embarrasses me.

He says it so his players don't have to. He is a grown man and a seasoned NFL player so can handle tough questions and the repercussions of what he says.

The players can't.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He says it so his players don't have to. He is a grown man and a seasoned NFL player so can handle tough questions and the repercussions of what he says.

The players can't.
Harbaugh is a cunning linguist. For me, he's brilliant. Protects the players, he knows what he's doing.
Let's put it this way, cameras don't lie.
karma.
I was thinking the same thing. No wonder Harbros flips his lid.

Clay should've been ejected.

It seems as if the niners had no choice but to LET the Packers slap them around.
I knew he was going to floyd mayweather it by trying to cheapshot someone and then after the game, give out hugs

Poosy stuff.
Clay just needs to wash that sand outta his vagina... could help him a lot.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
If Clay Mathews doesn't commit a bonehead penalty in the first place none of this happens.

If McCarthy declines the penalty it's 4th and short and the late hit never happens
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
If Clay Mathews doesn't commit a bonehead penalty in the first place none of this happens.

If McCarthy declines the penalty it's 4th and short and the late hit never happens

he out-thought himself wondering what Harbaugh would do in that situation, methinks
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Happs:

The players can't.
Harbaugh is a cunning linguist. For me, he's brilliant. Protects the players, he knows what he's doing.

This is one of the many things that sold me on him as the next great 49ers Head Coach. The way he handled the media after the Orange Bowl win was awesome. He refused to talk about himself and his future when asked repeatedly by reporters... he just kept saying that the day was about the players and the great things they did. Total players coach.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Happs:

The players can't.

This is one of the many things that sold me on him as the next great 49ers Head Coach. The way he handled the media after the Orange Bowl win was awesome. He refused to talk about himself and his future when asked repeatedly by reporters... he just kept saying that the day was about the players and the great things they did. Total players coach.

Harbaugh has been doing this since he was still playing. You have missed the fun he had with one Mike Ditka back in the day.
Just imagine if that had been Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady, not Colin Keapernick! Mathews would have been ejected (and should have been for going to Staley's head) Hopefully soon, Colin will be a big enough star to deserve protection.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by willtalk:
Notice how Bolton didn't allow himself to get sucked into a retaliation penalty when the defender continually grab an pull him down to the ground long after the play was over on the 15 yarder at the end of the game. It was so obvious that the defender was trying to bait him and AB just did nothing. Smart!

That's cuz Micheal Bolton is a lover, not a fighter.

You ever listen to him sing when a man loves a woman? Chokes me up every time.
Dirty juicer will be a dirty juicer. f**k him, hopefully he gets a taste of his own medicine. It would serve him right if someone was to take a dive at his knees, f**king one dimensional overrated punk.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
the thing that pissed me off is the stupid offsetting penalty? Why the hell does defending your QB get a penalty? The fight that ensued should have offset and the 15 yard late hit should have stayed.

The talking heads on NFLN and ESPN mentioned this as well. If the play had offset they get the play over, or they call offsetting and a hit out of bounds for a first down. Either way benefits the 9ers properly. It's the Matthew's family discount though! Does it matter you are a star from a HofF family? You bet!