LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol. Harbaugh loves twisting that knife.

"I looked at it with my own eyes, I could see two punches thrown to Joe's head. Well, one punch and one open slap," Harbaugh said. "If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, you know, not an open slap."

Harbaugh suggested that Matthews may no longer be viewed as so tough around the league after that.

"I think that young man works hard on being a tough guy, he'll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap," Harbaugh said.
Didn't think about their bench clearing, but Harbs is right about that too
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
...and should've been penalized for taunting in CK's face after he blew up a option handoff later in the game
Boy, howdy.
Here's a question:

How many penalties should the Packers SHOULD HAVE BEEN called on throughout the entire game?

I know I lost track of that number.
Ha, suck it Packers. We have now beaten you three times straight, home and away, with two different QB's, and with one having career games running AND passing.

Instead of worrying about the read-option, maybe you guys should spend this off-season studying why your defense just flat-out blows?
Originally posted by Joecool:

"I looked at it with my own eyes, I could see two punches thrown to Joe's head. Well, one punch and one open slap," Harbaugh said. "If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, you know, not an open slap."

Harbaugh suggested that Matthews may no longer be viewed as so tough around the league after that.

"I think that young man works hard on being a tough guy, he'll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap," Harbaugh said.

Heard Harbaugh broke his hand after punching Jim Kelly in the head so I guess he knows first hand
Originally posted by robniner:
Here's a question:

How many penalties should the Packers SHOULD HAVE BEEN called on throughout the entire game?

Matthews should have been ejected.
I have said for a few years i hate Joe Buck calling out games. Anytime a team scores on us he damn near yells so loud the mic breaks. When we score he gives a lackluster excitement, thats fine and everything but its always the same crap with him. He's probably one of these idiots that thinks Harbaugh isn't classy enough to share a dinner at French laundry with Joe and Troy before calling the game. The way he was pointing this penalty mess out yesterday was ridiculous. Always something with him.

I said it in the GameDay thread, i dont know how Fox ever gave these two guys John Madden and Pat Summerall's old job.
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Mike & Mike went on to say the same in the morning.

Yeah, what they talked about was exactly what my initial thoughts were when everything was going down. This morning, it just feels official haha
is there a point where harbaugh's mouth over reaches his reputation and his complaining has a negative effect on the team and treatment by officials? so far i think it's been helpful. just hope they don't get sick of him, or the nfl gets sick of him.

Originally posted by jcashen87:
I have said for a few years i hate Joe Buck calling out games. Anytime a team scores on us he damn near yells so loud the mic breaks. When we score he gives a lackluster excitement, thats fine and everything but its always the same crap with him. He's probably one of these idiots that thinks Harbaugh isn't classy enough to share a dinner at French laundry with Joe and Troy before calling the game. The way he was pointing this penalty mess out yesterday was ridiculous. Always something with him.

I said it in the GameDay thread, i dont know how Fox ever gave these two guys John Madden and Pat Summerall's old job.

Joe might be by kissing ass and saying he is the son of the legendary Jack Buck. Troy because of his status or by default for working with homer on the B team.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by robniner:
Here's a question:

Matthews should have been ejected.

If he doesn't get fined.................................we are all going to get pissed.
BOOM. f**k you Green Bay and National Media. Ridiculous that Staley was penalized on the play.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
BOOM. f**k you Green Bay and National Media. Ridiculous that Staley was penalized on the play.

and a huge f**k you to Seahawks fans who treated the Boldin TD afterwards like it was stolen. Never should have been offsetting penalties to begin with. BAM
Originally posted by Joecool:

Harbs is awesome
Share 49ersWebzone