LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Happs:
Lots of GB fans are saying they got screwed because the refs mishandled the offsetting penalties replaying 3rd down instead of making it 4th down, where we likely kick a field goal.

Today the NFL says Staley should not have received penalty so we got screwed in reality. It should've been 1st and goal at the 3.

Doesn't matter, our man Colin just made it easy and threw a TD on the next play!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000241366/article/joe-staley-shouldnt-have-been-penalized-nfl-says

So we still win :)
  • kray28
  • Veteran
LOL we scored anyway...but from the 10, not the three.

Where is Joe Buck now?
Eat s**t green bay!!
In other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

Seriously though, this was so obvious I can't believe we've even had to discuss this bs.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Mike & Mike went on to say the same in the morning.
They will find another excuse lol
I will never take green bay fans crying about bad calls seriously ever. After all the b******t from the 90's they can EAD for all eternity. Keep crying cheeseheads, you're now 0-3 against us.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Eat s**t green bay!!

Couldn't have said it any better monsterzero789! In fact I said it quite a few times yesterday and almost every time I said it I was more and more pleased! GO NINERS!! I know every game is a must win situation but with Seattle coming up with a win in Carolina this was as must win as it gets!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I will never take green bay fans crying about bad calls seriously ever. After all the b******t from the 90's they can EAD for all eternity. Keep crying cheeseheads, you're now 0-3 against us.

we beat their ass like 3 times in one calendar year lol
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/09/nfl-now-says-packers-not-49ers-benefitted-from-officials-mistake/

there. end of story.

I freaking knew it!!!! All staley did was "lock up" like Harbaugh said!! Matthews is over there throwing punches and should have been disqualified!!

When are the refs gonna own up for the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by 99problems:
They will find another excuse lol

Exactly. That's a lot easier for them than simply admitting we're better.
We are the better team, and the better team won!
Go Niners!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I think everyone who actually watched the game knew this already. Matthews should have got 2 flags and been thrown out.
Originally posted by Disp:
I think everyone who actually watched the game knew this already. Matthews should have got 2 flags and been thrown out.

...and should've been penalized for taunting in CK's face after he blew up a option handoff later in the game
Green bay will just say that if it was 1st and goal at the 3 that they would of had a pick 6.
Share 49ersWebzone